Special 04

_______________

Off was getting very used of Gun spending too much time at his house.

It was quite common for Gun to be in his apartment or to stay overnight that there was already Gun's stuff in his place just like the toothbrush and clothes that Gun left in case he "stayed again."

Actually, it seems like Gun was slowly moving in with him and that didn't bothered him at all, actually...

He looked at Gun he was painting his nails. He started doing it recently because he said he liked how his nails looked pretty with different colors on them and sometimes, Off also paints his own nails but only with dark colors. Today, he plays with purple while Gun in pink with some glitter which really make him look too cute in Off's eyes.

"Krist said he was having a party on Sunday." Gun aid while looking at his nails that made Off smile without even realizing it.

His boyfriend looked so cute.

Ah, he liked the feeling that was created in his chest whenever he referred Gun as "his boyfriend."

They were now dating for a year and five months but it seemed like it was only yesterday when Off was after Gun trying to ask him out on a date.

"Do you know why there is a party?" Gun asked.

Off put his hand to his chin, trying to think of a reason.

It was not Krist's birthday, he was sure that his birthday is after a few more months as Gun had told him...it was also not Tay's birthday yet as they would be organizing him a party like every year...

"Nope. No idea, honey." Gun still blush when he hears that affectionate name from Off even though he should be used to it by now.

Gun cleared his throat and replied, "They are taking their relationship to the next level!"

Gun settled into bed, taking care not to damage his nails or smudged it on Off's white sheet because his boyfriend commented that he had washed the sheets this morning.

"Although I don't really know what they mean...do you think they're getting married?"

Off just laughed, listening to Gun complain about his friend not telling him things and doing a little drama about it.

Another thing Off liked was that Gun was starting to express himself more, unlike when they were just a couple. Sure, they always had things to talk about and all that, but now Gun was being freer, showing who he was with Off. There were times when Off caught Gun dancing and singing and he no longer hid when Off caught him like before. In fact, now he was even singing to Off and he couldn't be more pleased to hear his voice.

They were now at the table eating, Gun had prepared Pad Thai and Off couldn't be more than grateful because the previous two days he only ate instant food at work.

"Mom called and asked when will we go visit her. She said she misses you." Gun pouted, slightly sulking that she only said she missed Off and not her own son who had been away from home, well...for two days.

Gun stayed at Off's every weekend and a few times during the week, but that was only when Off finally opened his flower shop, something the older wanted to do for a long time which to be honest really surprised Gun because he was not expecting that Off would like flowers so much.

Now, he really liked it every time Off told him the meaning of a certain flower, he even learned new things with him.

"Perhaps I would visit her if someone wanted to get out of bed."

Gun frowned but since he still have food in his mouth, his cheeks looked plump. He wanted to look annoying and intimidating, but to anyone who's looking, he only looked like an adorable angry hamster.

"Does it bother you that I always spent my time here at your house? Just tell me and I will not stay over to sleep. No, I will not come again."

Hearing this only made Off laugh and Gun more annoyed that he was ait to hit the older again with the pillow he is holding.

"No, I love that you stay with me."

Off took his hand, looking at it and seeing that it looked smaller than his. It was adorable and the pink color of Gun's nails made it even cuter that Off kissed his hand.

"Actually...I love it and..."

Off made a line with his mouth, remaining silent while looking at his boyfriend's fingers thinking of whether to say it or not. They had been together for almost two years and he was sure that Gun was his true love, funny, three years ago he would never believe if anyone tell it to him...at least until Gun Atthaphan appeared at his school and turned his world upside down.

He have a drawer full of clothes that Gun "forgot", he had bought him a toothbrush so that Gun will stop using his every time he visited, he even bought a more comfortable pillow for Gun because he had complained one night that his were too harsh and also a spider man sheet because Gun thought it was cute.

They already seemed to live together so it wasn't wrong to ask...right?

"Off..." Gun called again and this time the older finally looked at him in the eyes.

"I like that you are here." He said, remembering how lonely he felt when Gun was not in his apartment or when sometimes he looked at his empty bed when he couldn't talk to Gun because he had exams that made him feel as if something was missing.

"In fact, I think I like that you are here a lot...and maybe I've been thinking about it a lot."

"Off?" Gun spoke when Off was silent again and hell if the silence wasn't starting to freak out a bit.

"Come on, say it, Off, stop acting so mysterious. You're scaring me."

"Maybe I was thinking...how crazy would it be if I asked you to move in with me?"

There, Off finally said. He had thought about it too much and he knew that if their relationship continued to grow, it would happen one day. Maybe that's exactly the reason why he chose to live closer to where Gun was studying.

He thought that the school dorm would not suit Gun and would complicate things for if he move to school. Actually, he didn't realized it not until Gun stayed last Wednesday and told him that he didn't have to be late to get to class because the apartment is close enough to his school.

"And what about it?"

"That...what do you think of moving in with me?" He immediately let go of Gun's hand because he saw the shocked reaction on his face and thought that it wasn't time yet.

"But I understand if you don't want to! Or if you think it's not the time yet and uhm..."

When Gun stood up, all he thought was that he may have said things in a hasty way that scared Gun away.

The apartment was filled with silence until he heard a ringing sound follwed by Gun's voice.

"Krist! Do you know what Off just told me?"

Well, should he consider that as a yes?

_______________

♡💚♡