01

_______________

When Gun met Off Jumpol, the first thing that came to his mind is that he was a "gamer" and a "heart-throb" someone who only played with people's feelings.

He used to see the black-haired man holding the waist of some pretty girl or some boy. And even though he pretended he was just being friendly, Gun knew he wasn't. Off Jumpol only provoked delusions in people, He could tell it in the eyes of girls or boys when Off was "friendly".

Gun wasn't stupid, maybe just very innocent but he wasn't stupid, he had been with boys just like Off Jumpol in his old school. He knew Off was just playing.

It was not very difficult to know his name, apparently everyone knew it. Come on, basketball team player, handsome, because yeah, Gun wasn't blind and he could clearly see that Off wasn't ugly, but that still didn't take away from the fact that the pale raven was a fool. In addition, his name was on everyone's lips. It was not very difficult to know who he was.

The blonde adjusted his sweater and headed to his locker, a blush rising to his fluffy cheeks when he saw a small note taped to his locker door, he's face reddening just like a rose.

Taking it, Gun smiled, thinking that maybe it was from that tall boy he met a few days ago whom he had gotten along too well and had created a friendly relationship with, or for the little brunette, is something like a small attraction. However, reading what the note said, a small frown slowly formed on his pink lips.

"Did they tell you that you have a nice smile, little angel?

-Off Jumpol"

Gun frowned, rolling the paper into a ball to toss it into the trash can closest to him, and when his friend Krist Perawat came up to him with his rectangular greeting smile, he handed him the rose.

Shrugging his shoulders when the raven asked why he was giving it to him, the brunette just replied, "Huh, I saw them this morning and thought I'd give one to my best friend."

Perawat raised an eyebrow but before he could ask more, the school bell rang.

"I have to go to class. I'll see you later." So he left, but not before giving his friend a nice smile.

And while listening the teacher from his first class, Gun thought about what the black-haired man left in his locker but stopped immediately... he wouldn't fall for his silly games.

_______________

♡💚♡