17

_______________

Gun was talking to New, although it was only while they were deciding about what to eat.

Well, at least it was something because for the last few days, Gun had not been able to talk to the brunette since he had a certain Off Jumpol taking care of him like a guard dog.

Seriously, there were even times when Gun heard him growl like a rabid dog when New wanted to get closer to them.

Gun drank the coffee that the old woman gave him, opening his mouth a little, stammering incoherently to himself when New asked, "What's the matter with you and that boy?"

"With whom?" Gun asked, acting confused, although, of course he knew which person New was talking about.

"I'm talking about Off...are you guys a couple?"

Gun was silent for a few seconds, stirring the coffee with a spoon and only replied with a, "Nothing."

"Then why did you buy that for him?" New asked as he pointed to the coffee Gun was carrying.

"Ugh, I'm just paying him because he always buy foods for me."

It wasn't entirely a lie, actually, Off always bought food for him and sometimes Gun wondered how Off knew exactly what he liked since sometimes, Off will bring little animal cookies with chocolate milk and would even get sad sometimes when he couldn't find animal cookies for Gun.

New said something else about, "Off looks like a guard dog, even now," while pointing behind him.

Confused, Gun looked at the table where Off was eating nachos while looking at the both of them, he could not hide the smile that crept across his lips as he watch Off smear himself with cheese as he tried to fumble the nacho into his mouth.

Gun can imagine a little bear about to scratch the face of the person holding him in a nasty way. In this case, it was New Thitipoom who was about to get scratched.

"I should go now." Gun said and New just nodded while closing his eyes.

Shortly after Gun was next to the older, Off immediately said, "I don't like him."

Hearing this, Gun can't help but to laugh as he can see the pout displayed at Off's lips.

"By the way, I brought you your cookies." Off said, taking out a small bag from his backpack.

Gun just smiled, taking out of it a small box of paper towels from his own bag and wiping the corner of Off's lip.

When Gun realized what he was doing, he instantly moved his hand away, blushing so hard while lowering his gaze when Off smiled at him.

Feeling shy, Gun left first, like what he is always doing for the last few days.

_______________

♡💚♡