Special 01

_______________

Gun looked at his plump hands and then clenched his fists with a sigh. He felt nervous and scared but also excited. He felt the same as the first time you get on a roller coaster, you are afraid but at the same time you are excited.

Off was no different from him, the other wanted to appear calm, looking around with too much curiosity as if it were the first time he was there, which was a lie since Off seemed the third son of the Phunsawat from the time spent there at home, but his nervousness was noticeable thanks to the way he moved his leg and how his finger hit the armrest of the chair.

Well, he can't really judge Off because as he had mentioned, he also felt the same.

When the door opened to reveal his father, Gun panicked, his heart pounding against his chest.

When his father sat on the sofa and Off looked at him, he knew the moment had come.

It was time to ask his father for permission and talk about the relationship they had.

Gun had said it wasn't necessary for a lot of times because he said that he would introduce his father to his partner only when he knew he was the one.

Yep. Gun was very cheesy about those things.

But then Off had brought it up again one night while they were both in Gun's room watching an animated movie and he knew it was the moment when Off, looking into his eyes after having kissed him all over his body.

"Gun, it's time. I know that you are the one for me. I want to always be with you, I have never felt the same as I feel with you."

Well, maybe he cried a little bit because of Off said was a bunch of even more cheesy things and maybe he hit him, a little, just a little bit because it was too much sugar for his system and Off had embarrassed him!

He sighed just remembering it but then smiled. That smile faded when his dad stared at him. He swallowed hard, then raised his fist to his mouth to clear his throat.

"Dad ... I ..." His eyes widen when his father looked at him, well he knew that his father was someone loving but right now he looked too serious and that caused him fear. He brought his hand to Off's shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.

"Off must tell you something!"

Off choked then looked at Gun with an expression that Gun managed to identify as a "traitorous little ball."

His dad frowned and looked at both boys in front of him when neither said anything.

"Okay, what's going on? Talk for once!"

Off trembled slightly at the tone of his voice.

Christ, he had never asked his partner's parents for permission because right now, he was a little scared even if he knew it was for the best.

He was very sure that he loved Gun Phunsawat and that he would be with him for many years, he had already planned how many children they would have and where they would study, so he had to do it.

Off cleared his throat and stared at him, determined on the outside, trembling on the inside as he took Gun's hand.

"Mr Phunsawat, I am here just to tell you one thing. Gun Phunsawat is my boyfriend, I'm sure I love him and ... And I just...fuck."

Gun felt how Off trembled slightly and well he can't blame him, it looks like his dad wanted to hit Off right there.

"Come on, children, speak up. We don't have all night." His father grunted and leaned back in his chair, crossed his legs and looked at them both.

In Off's eyes, he looked like the leader of a mob that at any moment would call his employees to do their dirty work...or maybe Off had too much imagination when he got scared.

"All right. I want to ask your permission for Gun to be my boyfriend...well, he already is."

Off gulped because at that moment he saw something that seemed to be flames in the eyes of his father- in- law...or again too much imagination.

"B...but I want it to be officially. That's why I want you give your permission."

For a moment there was a silence, Gun being all too aware that his father saw their hands clasped and looked at it with a frown.

Then his dad laughed which caused both of them to look at each other in confusion.

"Guys, I already knew."

"What the hell?" Out of all the things running in Off's mind, he said that just...why?

"Come on, I'm not blind or stupid. I know sometimes I'm not at home and when I'm here, Gun isn't there because he's with you Off. But come on, it's not like I don't see how you are treated by Off or how Off sees my son as if he were the most precious thing in the world."

"He is." Off interrupted to look at Gun who blushed and laughed shyly.

Mr. Phunsawat cleared his throat, drawing their attention and Off coughed in shame.

"I'm sorry..."

"Well, as I said, I know they are a couple and it's okay, I don't see anything wrong. You guys already had my permission for a long time."

Hearing this, both of them smiled widely not until Gun's father spoke again.

"If you make my son suffer...I'll just say that I know how to hide a corpse."

"Blessed Christ." Off widened his eyes feeling more religious than ever.

Well, he knew that he would never hurt Gun, there was even one time that Gun had asked him for a plush hamster that he had felt so bad because Gun had "cried"...although it was just a cheap trick on the part of the younger to make Off bought it, which he actually did, doing something that will make his cupcake sad really pains him.

"Anyway, boy, do you want a beer? I'm about to watch the game."

"Dad, no." Gun complained when Off accepted the can of beer.

"Hush Gun, we adults are talking."

With this, Gun was offended because he was an adult...right?

_______________

♡💚♡