11

_______________

Gun ended up blushing when he went inside the gym and earned glances towards him, he knew that they looked only because of the shirt he was wearing, where on the back you could read "Off Jumpol" with the number 91.

When he heard and saw how some person said things secretly that were probably for him, he wondered why he decided to put on the shirt that the black-haired man gave him the other day even if he ended up throwing it on the ground when he was changing because he did not know why he needs to wear it.

He also shouldn't have come to his party but he knew his friend would persuade on him in any way until he go because he have a crush for the week playing at the game, seriously that friend of his tends to fall in love too easily.

"What?" Gun asked crossing his arms against his chest bulging his lip while looking at Krist who had not stopped looking him with a smile that showed something is up which Gun is sure he did not want to know what it is.

"Nothing, it's just..." Krist laughed out loudly.

"It surprises me. Something must have happened between you for you to be wearing Off's shirt." And he elbowed Gun who blushed violently after seconds.

"Stop thinking about those things, you pervert!"

"I didn't talk about those things, Gunnie. Hey, hey, hey, look." Krist called him making him move his hands away from his face and frowned when Krist pointed to the front where the game was located.

His eyes widened when he saw Off Jumpol looking at his direction as he was now kicking the ball.

The older even had the audacity to wink at him before scoring!

Gun thought that was such a cliché move from some movie but still ended up with a red cheeks, it didn't help that people started muttering to each other while staring at him.

"Isn't P'Off's boyfriend adorable?" They both heard some girl this to her friend as she pointed to him.

"I'm not Off Jumpol's boyfriend." Gun quietly murmured as he looked down.

Despite that, Krist found a shy smile lips threatening to show on his friend's lips.

_______________

♡💚♡