06

_______________

The next few days for Gun includes enduring Off Jumpol being around him like an annoying mosquito and of course, receiving chocolates from him together with little notes asking him out.

Well, Gun Atthaphan loves chocolates but he shouldn't accept them as Off could create misconceptions about it.

So for the past few days, Gun has been hiding from the elder.

After looking for his books for his next class Gun turned around, looking if there was a sign of the black-haired man. He made an exclamation when he saw him leave a room, so he quickly turned around taking Krist's wrist before saying, "Quick! We must go before ..."

"Here you are, cupcake! I've been looking for you all day."

Gun turned around again and he couldn't help groaning in horror as Off Jumpol, the person he had been hiding for, began to approach him. It was too late to flee as Off Jumpol already saw him.

"A beautiful rose, for my angel food cake." Jumpol showed a smile that, in addition to Gun finding it cute, he found it annoying as well. Gun flinched and snorted after taking the white rose that Off offered him.

"P', I already told you to stay away. I'm not interested."

The black-haired man ignored him, Off was only concentrating to the fact that Gun Atthaphan, his baby, had called him "P '" for the first time.

"And enough with the corny nicknames! Yesterday I was a baby peach and now angel cake? Ugh, I don't like them ..." Gun continued with his complaints that Jumpol didn't seem to mind at all.

Jumpol smiled, staring at the cute brown-head that was adjusting a lock of his hair.

"I just want you to be mine, Gun Atthaphan." Off said, smiling even more, looking at the tiny red color on the cheeks of his cupcake.

"And I have told you that it will never happen. So stop doing ... whatever you are doing."

Off's smile changed to a slight pout. "You know that won't stop me, right?"

Gun sighed, "Listen, you have a lot of people who would be willing to be with you for a simple wink. I've seen it a ton of times so..."

"But I don't want someone else. I only love you." Jumpol interrupted.

"I know you don't like me, peach and I know you think I'm a shitty person, many people have told me before." Off laughed, scratching the back of his neck.

"But I swear I am not. Maybe you think I'm not serious about wanting to have a relationship with you and if I'm honest, I've never been this serious when courting someone. But trust me, I swear to God that I'm being serious right now. I just want a little chance and I'll prove to you that I'm not what you think." He said sincerely, Gun could even tell.

"Don't worry baby, you don't have to answer now. But could you think about it? Please?"

Gun gulped looking at the black-haired's eyes, there was something in them that stirred Gun's heart.

The sound of the doorbell made Off sigh. "I have to go but would you please think about it, please?"

Gun nodded.

Off smiled again, "Well, you promised to think about it. And while you think about it, imagine the cute babies we will have later if we end up together. I'm going to make you say yes."

"Off!" Gun screeched, he had heard those things before but now that they are directed to him, it embarrassed him.

"Will you think about it? ..."

Gun had to bring his hand to his chest when Krist spoke.

"You scared me!"

"Well, you have been looking at Jumpol with heart eyes that you have forgotten about your best friend. You hurt me."

"That's not true!" Gun growled.

"Sure ...but seriously, what will you answer him? Will you reject him?"

"Of course, it's Off Jumpol, I will most likely end up hurting my heart." Gun replied. "And he's not my type."

"I don't know about that, he wouldn't act like that with anyone else. He practically begged you. Besides, he's smart and handsome and ...and I'm sure he's your type." Krist said starting to walk with Gun.

"Wait, did he bribed you?"

"I'm just saying that P'Off would not behave like that and I think you would look cute together."

Gun just rolled his eyes.

"And he's right, the babies would be beautiful."

"Enough! Which side are you supposed to be on?" He growled crossing his arms against his chest.

Krist entered the classroom muttering, "Yours?" Although it sounded more like a question.

Gun just stared down the empty hallway before entering.

_______________

♡💚♡