21

_______________

Gun usually got bored too quickly at family parties, especially at children's parties. His head used to ache within half an hour of being there, because he is not use in spending too long in places where there was a lot of noise. That was one of the reasons why he did not like to go to parties and because the he was hardly invited to that kind of thing.

So although it was a surprise, it was also a satisfaction to see Off standing in front of his Aunt Im's house.

Well, he must have suspected that when the older insisted that Gun should send him the address of where he was after he sent him a message saying, "I'm too bored :)"

After he invited him in, Off greeted all of Gun's family, there was immediately a chemistry that caused Off to get along with Phunsawat's family and after minutes of meeting, they were all loving Off.

Which made Off think, perfect, I've already won over my future husband's family... although of course, they weren't even dating...yet.

An hour later, Off and Gun were walking, exploring the villa where their cousin's party had been, away from everyone, a little further from where Gun's relatives swam in the pool.

"Thank you." Gun said aloud after Off kicked a rock that was in his way.

Gun actually didn't know why he had thanked Off for doing it, maybe because Off had come to his rescue so he wouldn't have a boring day and maybe because Off always had things for him.

Off smiled at him, shoving his hands into the front pockets of his jeans and said, "It's nothing. It was really nice to come. I mean, I won my future family."

Gun laughed and rolled his eyes, deep down feeling a tingle when he heard Off said that.

The subject changed, first to how it had been the other's weekend, although they had told each other about it by video call, because lately they are doing it a lot. Then to a couple of jokes by Off that made Gun laugh outrageously.

Finally there was a silence, where Off stood still, staring at Gun with his hands still in his pockets with a serious look that made the brunette tremble a little.

Trying to lift the silence, Gun finally spoke, "Happens to ..."

"Gun, I like you." Off said with total seriousness.

It was something Gun already knew, sometimes Off would repeat it to him after sharing some laughs or after Gun did something that seemed adorable in the eyes of the older.

He had known it for a long time but listening to it right at that moment had been different, it was as if Off was finally waiting for the answer to those words.

Realizing that made Gun tremble.

He turned to look at him too, his fists clenched on either side of his body as he nibbled on his bottom lip.

He honestly did not know what to say, his mind had gone blank and after looking at each other without saying anything, Off moved a little making Gun scared because he thought that Off was already tired waiting.

"Wait!" And that was it.

He tightened his lids and heard the rocks under Off's feet shuffling as he took a few steps. He did not dare to open his eyes until he felt Off's hand on his cheek, his eyes met Off's as Off's fingers caressed his cheek.

Gun's heart was pounding every time the black-haired man turned, gradually approaching him.

Gun did not move away this time, seeing how his eyes closed like he was expecting something, Off joined their lips in a tender kiss, a kiss that made Gun sigh while feeling their lips touch each other.

Although there was noise around them, they were both locked in their own bubble, enjoying each other's lips, enjoying their first kiss under the stars.

Gun's first kiss.

_______________

♡💚♡