10

_______________

"Can you stop looking at me?" Gun asked without taking his eyes off his notebook, his lips formed a line when he heard Off Jumpol's laugh and  growled like an angry little bear when the older shook his head.

"Don't ask me to stop looking at you, it's impossible for me to stop looking at you because you're too beautiful, baby cake."

The black-haired man felt his chest swell with pride when he saw the blush on the younger's cheeks which he tried to hide by looking away and covering his face with the scarf.

Off just sighed, Gun looked like a little baby bear. It was so cute and bad for his heart.

"Whatever, stop doing it, it won't let me focus." Gun said hiding behind his notebook.

"This doesn't allow you to concentrate? Well, I guess I'll continue so you can see what I feel when I think of you between classes." He said mockingly making Gun growl again and opening his mouth to answer something but he ended up closing it again.

It was already enough having Krist Perawat as his best friend, who kept bothering him all morning asking for alleged details of his date with Off Jumpol that according to Krist ended in ... that.

He ended up blushing when he remembered everything his friend told him.

How did he become friends with such a pervert? They didn't even did much! They were only at Off's house watching a boring show because the black-haired man insisted and they only ate some cupcakes that the older bought.

Yeah, they didn't did much, but he ended up leaving when Off leaned his face too close to his and showed that annoying but cute smile to him.

Ugh, that guy was seriously annoying.

"By the way..." Off's voice made him come out of his thoughts and ended up beating his eyelashes to concentrate again.

He can see Off smiling as he glanced sideways,he rolled his eyes knowing what Off was thinking, Off was very easy to read person.

"What do you want?" Gun asked, only for Off to stop showing that expression, not because he really cared.

"Huh? Oh yeah! I almost forget it."

Gun frowned seeing Off rummage through his backpack, he thought that the older would give him some ridiculous gift again with a note asking him to be his boyfriend, but he ended up feelings confused when Off took out a shirt and handed it to him.

"I have a game tomorrow and I want you to use this." Off replied.

"And what makes you think that I'll go?" Gun crossed his arms against his chest and raised an eyebrow watching Off get up.

"I know you'll go, baby, I just know." And Off kissed him the top of his head in which he replied with a smack to the older's chest.

He brought his hands to his flushed face when he saw Off's back leaving.

Off Jumpol was stupid, maybe a little cute but still stupid.

_______________

♡💚♡