13

_______________

Gun kept his eyes on the television, not really paying attention to the movie being shown on it. He had already seen the movie Finding Nemo and he could not totally concentrate watching when Off Jumpol is by his side, fingers caressing his hand.

The question here was, why won't he pull away?

Although it was embarrassing for Gun to admit it, but he liked the feel of Off's fingertips on his hand. It was cute and very embarrassing to know that it made his stomach tingle.

Ugh, he was starting to hate Off more for making him feel those things.

He ended up stroking his hot cheek with the sleeve of his sweater, wanting to kick Off Jumpol when the older grabbed his hand tighter.

"You look really cute all red, baby." Off said while his thumb caressed the knuckles of Gun's right hand.

He even laughed again when he heard Gun said ,"Ugh, shut up, P'" in a very adorable way.

Gun turned his head when he no longer felt the heat of Off's hand and wondered why he cared when he thought Off would leave.

He puffed out his cheeks by crossing his arms against his chest and shook his head. Bah, why did he care if Off left or not? The older leaving would be better because he could get more sleep since Off came very early to disturb him.

"Baby." Off smiled widely when Gun faced him when he said that nickname.

The younger widened his eyes then closed them when the black-haired man approached him, too much for Gun's comfort as he could even feel the warm breath on his face. He tightened his hold to the sheets when he felt the the other caressing his hair.

Was he going ...? He is...is Off Jumpol was insane?

When he did not feel something bad happening, he opened one of his eyes, then the other. His vision blurring at first until he managed to see the older who was smiling at him.

"Did you think I would kiss you?" Off asked and Gun felt his neck heat up.

"Trust me, I'd like to...but I won't do something you don't want."

Gun just stared at him and then looked away when he imagined that Off was lit up with little hearts.

Seriously, he must be going crazy.

"I just put a brooch that I bought on the way to your house. I knew you would look beautiful with it."

Hearing this, Gun stroked his hair and opened his eyes a little in surprise when he saw that Off took his cell phone out of his pocket, took a picture of him and showed the screen to him.

Gun blinked looking at his picture on the cell phone and the to the pink flower in his hair. He can feel his cheeks reddening especially when Off took his phone back and snapped another picture of him.

"Well, peach." He said standing up, "I would not like to leave, but I have to."

Off leaned in a little and placed a small kiss on Gun's forehead.

"I will see you tomorrow." He even winked at him, turned around and then left.

After a few minutes of Gun staring at his hands, he took a pillow then hide his red face in it as he screamed.

_______________

♡💚♡