20 (Christmas Special)

_______________

Off went to Gun's house after eleven so the younger was surprised to see him there.

"I'm sorry." Off said once he was in front of his cupcake house.

"I know it's late and you wanted to spend Christmas with your parents but ..."

"Ah." Gun sighed and stepped aside.

"Do you want to come in?" He asked with a smile and Off's eyes widened in surprise but then nodded with a smile.

Off greeted Gun's entire family until they ended up in Gun's room.

"So, is it nice to see me?" Off asked leaning on the bed with his elbow so he could look at Gun who was lying down.

"You are very happy to see me since I arrived." He added with a small mischievous smile.

Gun rolled his eyes. "Ugh, of course not. It's just that I was really bored. My family is boring."

"Seriously? Well, actually your cousin...the one with black hair...she's very nice." Gun widened his eyes and then sat on the bed, leaning on the head of the bed and crossed his arms.

"Mh, if you like her, why don't you go talk to her? Apparently she liked you too."

There was a short silence and only the music from the ground floor can be heard until Off's laughed.

"Oh, cupcake, I'm joking. You know that I wouldn't change you for anything."

Gun made a complaining noise when he felt Off's hands on his cheeks, pinching them.

"You are so adorable when you're jealous."

Gun blushed when he answered, "I'm not jealous!"

After a while, Gun turned his head when he heard Off stand up, furrowing his eyebrows when Off said, "Hey, angel, come here, I have something for you."

Thanks to the dark, room Gun could not see anything.

He hesitated for a bit, but he stood up and walked towards Off. When he was close, Off turned on the light, showed him a smile and said, "Look up, angel."

Gun even if he's confused, did it and saw a mistletoe.

"Now you have to kiss me."

"How is that...?"

"It doesn't matter how I got it, baby. I only know that tradition says that you should kiss me."

Gun bit the inside of his cheek and after thinking about it a bit, he said, "I'll give you one on the cheek, that's all."

For a few seconds, Off made a face but smiled, "Well that's enough for me, but...I'll kiss you too, okay?"

Gun sighed but nodded.

"Well, do it, baby." Off said then turned his head a little. Gun gulped and closed his eyes, feeling the warm in his neck and brought his lips closer until they were pressed against the older man's cheek. His kiss lasted only seconds and then he pulled away.

"Well, my turn." Gun sighed and closed his eyes again.

Off smiled and pressed his lips to Gun's flushed cheek, then hugged him.

"Merry Christmas, cupcake." Off said, hiding his face in Gun's neck, sniffing his sweet aroma.

_______________

♡💚♡