04

_______________

If Gun Atthaphan was honest he didn't want to move house, away from his friends and the nice and comfortable house where he used to live. He had experienced many things in there so it was a sad thing for him to leave.

However, Gun tried to see the bright side. Like maybe, in Chiang Mai he could finally find his fairytale love, Gun was cheesy about those things.

But what he does not expect is that he had a senior stuck like gum in his shoe, especially because he was sure that the senior did not really like him at all.

Gun sighed, he couldn't concentrate feeling the intense gaze of the black-haired man next to him.

Gun just wanted to have a quiet meal time! Not having eyes on his body.

He shrugged his shoulders when, with a smile that showed all his white teeth and pink gums, Jumpol asked, "Do you like chocolates?"

Chocolates are one of the few things he used to eat at recess and now that Off Jumpol used to spend all his time glued to him, he probably already know it.

"Great." Off said. And when he heard that others called him, Gun just sighed feeling free when the older one walked away.

"Huh, you seem to like him." Perawat said right after he arrived.

"Bah, he's just playing. You will see that soon he will get bored and look for someone else." He answered in denial.

"I don't know, he has never acted like this. I think he really likes you." Krist said but Gun ignored him and just continued eating.

_______________

♡💚♡