Special 03

_______________

Gun looked at Off, a smile forming on his face then he threw himself on him, his legs around the waist of the now light brown-haired since the black color had been gone months ago and to be honest, Gun loved how his boyfriend looked so good with that hair color.

When his boyfriend caught him, Off tripped over his legs from the younger's push on him and ended up falling onto his back with Gun on top of him.

Off laughed, hearing the, "Ah! I missed you too much!" from his boyfriend especially with lengthening the last vowel he made.

Although he can't see him, he bet everything that Gun was pouting so cutely. On the other hand, Off was in charge of rubbing his boyfriend's back with affection, sighing in love when he felt a kiss on his bare shoulder as Gun arrived home just when Off finished taking a bath.

"I really missed you." Gun said as he came out of his small and comfortable hiding place which is really just the neck of the taller one. Gun loved to hide his head there because he could smell Off's natural scent better.

He rested his cheek on Off's chest, squashing it and looking cute while enjoying the caresses that Off gave him in the hair.

"It was really difficult to see you, I hate our schedules!" Gun continued to complain. He had gotten a little used to Off visiting him at work but since Off had been somewhat busy with work and in his free hours, he goes to the small place that he bought to have his own store which ended up to them not having time to see each other.

Off laughed, one arm behind his head using it as a pillow, they had been in a relationship for a year and two months and it still surprised him that Gun was this clingy to him.

At first Gun continued acting with his "tsundere" form and won't admit that he loved Off. He would even get shy every time Off said nice things to him and to hide it, he would say something totally different or hit Off with the pillows in their room which he don't mind at all since it was nice to see Gun with flushed cheeks.

Now, Gun was the one who said the cheesy things, sending messages to Off telling him how much he loved and missed him with emoticons with sad faces and lots of hearts.

Off had to admit that he almost had a heart attack when Gun said "I love you" for the first time as he really wasn't expecting it.

They were in the car that Off had bought with his little job, he had gone to buy hamburgers because they had been dating for seven months that day and Gun wanted to celebrate it in a simple way...Off and his wallet really like that his boyfriend liked the little things.

That day, they heard a song about love by BTS and since Gun was a fan of them, he played it several times. It seemed such a coincidence but while they were talking about things that only the two of them understood, Gun laughed then said, "I love you, Off."

The feeling he felt...it is beautiful...it is such a beautiful feeling and Off was grateful that they arrived at Gun's house at that moment for if not, perhaps they will probably had an accident due to the surprise.

Who can blame him? Gun said "I love you" only on a few occasions so it was really normal for him to be this surprised.

"What did you say?" Off asked after taking off his seat belt and opening the door to get out of the car.

Gun has his eyes on him, following his every movement then he smiled, the hamburgers still in his hands. When Off was already close enough, he leaned towards him and whispered, "I love you, Off"

"Say it again."

"I love you."

When Off asked him to repeat it again, shyness finally invaded his body so when Off carried him, Gun wrapped his legs around his waist then hide his face on the other's neck, laughing in love when Off kissed head while walking.

"Oh, I love you too, Gun Atthaphan."

***

"I'm glad it's Saturday." Gun said as they were sitting on the bed watching...rather, trying to watch a movie but in reality, they were really catching up with the happenings in their lives.

"So, I think New is dating that emo boy. I'm serious! He always wears black and looks intimidating, but New says he's cute and so on, but I don't really know him."

Off nodded attentively to every word his boyfriend said and from time to time, participates in the conversation when it was his turn to narrate how his day went.

The day passed way too fast for Off's liking as he didn't want to say goodbye yet, so he hugged Gun around the waist, hiding his face on Gun's chest, loving the scent of his perfume, the one that Off's mother had given him as a gift for his birthday which of course, made Gun so embarrassed.

"I do not want you to go." Off pouted and continued kissing his boyfriend's chest while Gun only laughed while stroking his hair.

"Oh I didn't tell you. I invited myself to your house. I'm staying the night today so you'll have me all weekend! Mom says it was fine." Gun said then winked at him. 

_______________

♡💚♡