16

_______________

Gun had never seen the taller man like this.

Well, yes, Off is usually very attached to him, especially those two days after Gun returned from visiting his grandmother.

Off had been glued to him, going home very early and leaving late, and had also been so close to him that there were even times when Off hid his nose in his neck saying things like "It's that Gun, I missed you a lot" and "You always smell so good, like sweets and cakes and ugh, one day I'll get diabetes because of you ... Hey where are you going!"

But now it was weird.

Off had his hand wrapped around Gun's waist, his fingers clenching his hip so tightly that Gun believed it would leave red marks as his back was almost entirely against Off's chest.

Maybe it was his imagination, but Gun felt Off growl behind him like a dog in annoyance.

This is what Gun did not understand!

He had only been talking to New Thitipoom, that cute guy with shiny brown hair, who usually comes to school on a motorcycle who wears body jackets and who, although he looks like a "bad boy" is actually a great boy who loves watching kitten videos on the internet.

So Gun didn't understand why from one moment to another, Off will came up to him, wrap his hand around his waist and pull him closer until he was in the position they are currently in.

New seemed more confused than Gun and after having been looking at them for a while, he smiled and bid a goodbye saying that he would just see him another day, to which Gun nodded.

When he and Off were alone at lunchtime, Gun couldn't take any more and asked, "What was that with New?"

He saw Off look at him over his ramen pot and spoke before putting the food in his mouth, "New, who?"

"New, the guy I was talking to a few hours ago in the hall."

There was a very quick change in Off's expression as his eyebrows were drawn together, jaw clenched and something sparked in his eyes that made Gun feel cold, but then he sighed and approached Gun, wrapping his arms around his body and hiding his face in the hollow of Gun's neck.

"Sorry Gunnie, I don't want to be so jealous." Off said when he came out of hiding behind his neck.

"It's just that ...I'm afraid you'll walk away because... I know you think I'm bad and... I know that New guy...he's someone very good and I ...I was just scared so I just went there and...sorry."

That had been the second time Gun had seen Off act in a way that was not trusting, so Gun didn't walk away when Off hugged him again, not even when he felt Off's breath on his neck, causing him to have goosebumps.

He knew Off was sniffing his perfume but instead, Gun just wrapped his arms around Off, hugging him back.

Hugging Off made him realize that the was as huggable as a teddy bear. But of course, he'll just keep that thought to himself.

_______________

♡💚♡