NOTE

Thank you.

This is my first story, there's a lot of difficulties I've faced during this entire book. But officially, on September 5, 2020. I have finished writing Prior Against Justice, the first installment of Asturias Series.

This story signifies that we will not always end up in our first love, true love, or great love. First love will just teach us a lesson, just like Atasha and Zeus. True love or great love will just taught us how to love someone without thinking yourself and sacrificing something for that person, just like Atasha and Timothy. 

But when our last love came, that kind of mindset will eventually changed. We will start to think that we deserve happiness instead of sadness. Our last love will not just teach us a lesson, or taught us how to sacrifice but this kind of love will changed us, for who we are and yet we are and that is Atasha and Yuan's love.

They've been together for years, and for just four months they've already been engaged. It is not all about how long you've got into the relationship but for how you love that person.

I hope this story taught you multiple of lessons. All the love, Phileshityness.

Atty. Atasha Justine dela Cruz-Realmonte and Atty. Yuan Krasfil Realmonte had a great defend with you all. 

(An edited version of Note. I promised to revised Prior Against Justice in my free time.)

---

Asturias Series:

#1 Prior Against Justice (Completed) - Atasha and Yuan's story.

#2 My Love, Physique Edifice (Completed) - Blaire and James' story.

#3 Prosecute the Dominance (Completed) - Claire and Osiah's story.

#4 Remember the Heiress (Completed) - Dane and Harry's story.

#5 Availing the Truth (On-Going) - Elisha and Gab's story.