-Chapter 17-

Long chapter woooo~
Also, I feel like I should change the "1 month contract" thing to a little longer, because it's been a few weeks and months are a few weeks. I'll probably Change it to 2 months or at least a month and a half.
---------------------------------------------------------

Natsu entered the apartment, drenched, walking through the door as his eyes caught sight of the inside.

In Natsu's opinion, it was a cozy place. The layout of the inside was the same as his, since they were in the same apartment complex, with the same plain peach wallpaper, except, unlike his empty walls, her walls hung pictures and other frames, and her living room was tidy, no dust on sight, while his had junk everywhere.

The living room had a small couch enough to fit 3 people, a small tv, and a short table in between the two, which held a couple of empty instant ramen noodle cups. The island was to the left of the wall which held the TV, and beyond the island was the kitchen.
The island had a clear vase that held a few yellow flowers, buttercups.

To the right of the TV was an almost empty table, only holding a frame with a picture of a blonde woman who looked like an older Lucy, with a single buttercup flower next to it, the other side, a pile of paper, which Natsu assumed were sealed letters.

"What are you standing around for? Take off your jacket and come inside already!" Lucy exclaimed as she shrugged her wet coat off after she brought out a laundry basket.

"Are you sure I should come in?? The place's gonna get... wet..." Natsu's pause caused Lucy to raise an eyebrow, throwing the coat into the basket to completely turn to him, placing her hands on her hips.

"Don't worry, I'll mop it later." Lucy reassured, then tilted her head at the man who was blushing madly, the first time he had ever blushed this much in front of her. "What is it??" Lucy asked, worried he was sick.

Her voice caused Natsu to flinch and come back to reality. He turned his head away from her to the side, placing his hand on his face.
"Uh..." Natsu muttered, and Lucy grew irritated. "Get on with it!" She exclaimed confusingly.

"Your shirt." Was all he said.
Lucy tilted her head once again in confusion, dropping her head down to look at her shirt. "My shirt? What's wrong with my..." Her eyes widened at the sight.

Her white drenched dress shirt was stuck sexily onto her waist and chest, and the red bra she wore that morning, since the rest of her bras were dirty, was visibly visible. Her face turned beet red, wrapping her arms around them, hugging herself to hide them as she shot her head back up at the man who continued to look away.

Lucy started to stutter, but the only thing that could get from her mouth was a loud: "WHY ARE YOU-"

She sharply turned her back to the man, regretting it because she knew her back would also show her bra. "I'm- I'm going inside to change, your clothes are there." Lucy said as calmly as she could, shakily pointing to the clothes on the sofa she had brought from her room when she came out with the basket.

Running inside, she slammed the door close and Natsu continued to hold his face in embarrassment, his blush refusing to leave. That was his first time ever seeing a woman's bra before, well, he had seen a few magazines from his perverted friends, and was completely uninterested. Call him a wholesome jackass virgin or whatever, but he had never actually seen one with his own eyes, and one that was still worn by a girl? and how old was he? 24 for fuck's sake.

Natsu felt like the biggest pervert on the planet, but he shook his head, rubbing the back of it. It was a mistake, so it was no point in dwelling on it. He knew Lucy was extremely embarrassed at that particular moment, I mean, who wouldn't be.