-Chapter 2-

————————————————————————
It had been a week since Lucy had started her job at Dragneel Co.
And if she was being honest, she was loving it!

The co-workers were extremely kind to her, and on her first day, she was given a tour by her peer named Seilah. She was extremely pretty, and they were able to get along really well. She had long Dark purple hair and upon her head was a white band which separated her hair, framing her bangs from her hair below the band.

Once they finished the tour of the building, and once she taught her the controls for the computers, where everything was placed in different folders, files and such, Lucy was able to start work.

Of course, Seilah supervised Lucy for the first couple of days, checking to see if she had everything under control. Lucy was a natural, which was what Seilah said, making Lucy smile. With years of experience from her previous jobs, everything was fairly easy to process and control.

After that day, she continued working her shifts at the front desks of the building.
Dragneel Co. contested of many types of business activities. Dragneel Co. was 2 separate businesses into one, which are owned by the Dragneel Brothers, who owns many industries that lead back to Dragneel Co.

Not only was Dragneel Co. an Information Management company, it was also an Operational company.

Management Companies collect information, communicate it within and outside the organization, and processes it to make quicker and better decisions, and Operational Companies consisted of 4 types:
Transport, Storage, Inspection, and Processing.

Dragneel Co. is an Inspection, Storage, and Transport company.
The building Lucy worked at was one of the many locations of Dragneel Co., but she worked in Hargeon, which was owned by Zeref Dragneel, one of the 2 Dragneel Brothers. The main headquarters was located in Alveraz, the country west from the country of Fiore.

Lucy had heard many gossip regarding the two Dragneel Brothers.

"Zeref Dragneel and Natsu Dragneel..." Lucy muttered. "I heard the other brother... Natsu, was it? He was the peculiar of the 2 brothers. He never shows his face on paper, unlike his brother, who is in literally every newspaper and magazine in Fiore. It appears he is also about a year older then me..."Lucy muttered to no one in particular.

She had been on break, sitting comfortably on the couch of the break room for employees, coffee in hand. She took a sip from it, smiling when she tasted the sweetness, while the steam slithered it's way up to Lucy's face, allowing her to smell the whiff of the sweet coffee scent.

Once she was done, she had about 2 minutes remaining, so she got up and walked into the employee restroom to freshen up, wetting her face and re-applying her makeup.

After she was done, she started to make her way to the next post she was to work at.

As she stepped through the hallways, her footsteps echoing through the place, she passed doors and windows that revealed the city.
She passed the main office of the heads, glancing at it. She had heard that the Zeref Dragneel had arrived from Alvarez for a business trip here. And he was currently in the room Lucy glanced at.

Not caring, she continued down the hall, humming a nostalgic tune, but stood to a halt, quieting when she noticed a man walking from the other side of the hallway.

He didn't appear to have an ID card, and his facial expression screamed bored.

He had wide open pants and a T-shirt with a hoodie over it, which was awfully suspicious when this was a business place, especially his pink hair. He also had a white scarf around his neck, covering his mouth as his eyes were closed.