-Chapter 7-

————————————————————————
A week had passed since she had read the news in the mail about her promotion and shifting.
In that time, she, Michelle, and Isabelle had looked through many apartment complexes in Magnolia, and found the best place for Lucy. It was an apartment complex in strawberry street. It was near Magnolia's shopping center, so it would not be difficult to get groceries and other items necessary. It was cheap and the rooms were lovely.

Once she had registered to the apartment via phone, all she had to do was get there.

After she said her farewells to her family, neighbors, and friends, she took her leave. As she walked to the train station, she recalled a few days ago when she and her aunt Isabelle were talking.

"So... you will not speak of this to them?" Aunt Isabelle had asked, and Lucy sighed, shaking her head.

"No. More problems will come if I did such a thing." Lucy replied.
"Not even young Yukino? Isn't she a close friend of yours?" Isabelle asked softly.
"Was. She isn't any longer. None of them are. I know she had nothing to do with it, but I won't risk anything." Lucy said, her voice clear that she had already made up her mind.

Sighing, after she sat in the benches of the train-station, the train finally arrived, allowing Lucy to walk in with the rest of the crowd entering the train, her luggage dragging behind her.
________________________________

Once she arrived to magnolia after a good 2 hours, she headed her way towards her new home. She had picked up a map of Magnolia city in the train station, so she used that to look for Strawberry Street.

"Strawberry Street... Strawberry Street... oh!"
Lucy read a sign that told her the directions of each street, using those directions to make her way to her apartment.

Finally making it, she saw a big apartment complex building, smiling because it was the one she saw online, where she registered.

Walking to it, she stepped up the stairs to the building next to the complex that read "Head Office." Going through the door to see a woman that looked about a few years older then Lucy, sitting behind the counter, looking down at her phone.

Awkwardly walking up to the counter, Lucy placed a hand on the edge of it.
"Excuse me?" Lucy asked, causing the woman to look up at her, her orange hair held back tightly in a pony.

Her green eyes lit up, sitting up and clearing her throat.
"Oh! Sorry-" She nervously shuffled in her seat, Lucy just waited patiently, smiling gently.

"Okay, yes?" She intertwined her fingers together, placing her hands on the counter.

"I've done an online registration, my name is Lucy Lobster?" She said nonchalantly, and the woman turned her head to the computer to her right that was sitting on the counter.

With a few more clicks of the keyboard, she turned her pupils towards the blonde woman.
"Lucy Lobster... oh! You're the woman that called from Hargeon, no?" She asked, friendliness in her voice, causing Lucy to smile.

"Yes, I have moved here for work." She said as the woman continued typing.
"Yeah? That's great! Just give me your ID, and have you printed out acceptance papers? It was said to be done in our website."

Smiling, Lucy nodded, crouching down to her luggage, unzipping the pocket to pull out a card and a slip of paper, standing up to place it on the counter.

"Thank you." She took the items, looking through it and scanning the card and paper slip.
"Here you are!" She placed her ID back on the counter while she kept the acceptance slip. She stood up from her seat behind the counter after Lucy picked up her ID, heading to the shelves behind her, looking through them until she pulled out a few keys, coming back to the counter.

Lucy had already placed her ID back in her luggage, and looked up to the woman placing the keys on the counter.
"These are the keys to your apartment room. Your room number is 12. The keys are labeled which rooms they open. There is 1 key and 2 extra emergency keys for your apartment door, then there is 3 more. One for your bedroom, one for your bathroom, and the other is for your mail. If by any chance you lose them, please come by here and either I or another worker will help get you a new key." She smiled, and Lucy nodded, making a mental note of all she had said.
"Your apartment door is on the building next to this one, just follow the signs, your room should be on the second floor. By the way, my name is Catherine, my friends call me Cathy, it's nice to meet you." She grinned, tapping on the name-tag on her chest that read her name.

"Likewise, Cathy." Lucy grinned back as the lady's face beamed.
"Have a good day! Or-well, afternoon..." she nervously said, and Lucy laughed softly.

Nodding, she thanked Cathy and turned around, heading her way out the door. She made her way to the building next to the one she exited from, following Cathy's instructions on following the signs.
She made her way to the second floor, and to a room that had a big '12' plated on it.

She looked over the two rooms beside hers, and found a blue cat sitting on the mat in front of the closed door next to hers, that read '13'.

Tilting her head, she was about to go to the cat to pet it, but flinched when she saw the door 13 crack open. She heard a small grunt as the cat slipped through the door, and before she could think anything else, the door closed.

Standing there for a few seconds, she sighed. Seems like her neighbor 13 is a grumpy fellow.
She turned around, placing the key through the keyhole, twisting it, opening it. She stepped inside with her luggage with her.

"Finally!" She huffed. She tossed her luggage to the floor, seeing a rather cozy looking place. Smiling, she had a good feeling about this. It was time she got to work, placing her items in their respective places.
————————————————————————
CHAPTER 7 END