-Chapter 14-

I was watching past videos of Pewdiepie, and I found bitch Lasagna. And then me and my ass thought of Lisanna...
B I T C H L I S A N N A
N A L I I S N O T H I N G B U T A
B I T C H L I S A N N A
it's not like I hate Lisanna, I mean, she's incredibly sweet. But come on.
I have a burning hate for nali and will go all out argue with anyone who thinks it's cannon. Bye :D
————————————————————————
Sighing, Lucy leaned back onto her chair in exhaustion, Natsu doing the same.

"I'm so done..." Natsu muttered. "Someone, push me off a bridge..."
"Don't mind if I do." Lucy said sarcastically, laughing.

Rolling his eyes, he rested his chin on his palm, something he did often, which was rested on the desk held up by his elbow.
"Since we're done, we've got a few minutes. Let's talk." He said, Lucy sitting up in confusion.

After a few seconds of processing, her eyes widened. Then she sighed frustratingly.
"Oh yeah, that. Do I have to say this?" Lucy asked, and Natsu nodded.
"Yeah, this is my personal info she's leaking and I'm not comfortable at all." Lucy smirked, sighing one last time, standing up, walking over the the chairs at the sides of Natsu's desk, sitting on them.

"Alright then. What do you want me to say??" She asked, her arms folding.
"What did she say about me?" He asked.
"Well, that you're an idiot, you're childish and crude, and you're obnoxiously obnoxious and loud." Lucy stated, 'hmph'ing stubbornly.

Natsu's eyes furrowed, and he sighed, face palming. "What else did she say about me?"
Lucy thought for a moment, contemplating what she should say and what she shouldn't, or if she should say anything at all.

Looking up to Natsu's expectant eyes, she smiled. "She told me about you and you're childhood. How you have friends, and you're incredibly loyal to every one of them, which honestly surprised me. But I would ask her some things that not even she would know..." Lucy muttered the last part, Natsu hearing her.

"And...?" He asked, and Lucy's brow raised in confusion. "And what?" She asked.
"And what exactly did you ask her that she didn't even know of?" He asked, genuinely curious. Levy and him go way back. Of course, she didn't know everything about him, but she knew quite the deal.

"Ah! Well... like the fact that you don't like other people getting near you. I also asked why you always wore that white scarf all of the time. She didn't know the answer to that either, unfortunately." Lucy said.

Natsu was quiet for a moment, but then he sighed. "Didn't I tell you already? I'm not a people person, and I don't want people to go into my personal bubble. Anyways, this is getting boring." He stood up, rubbing the back of his neck. Lucy noticed how he waved off and ignored the question about his scarf, and she knew not to ask more.

"Everything else she talked about with me was only about Gray, Erza, Mirajane, Laxus, Pfft-Gajeel, ummm... oh! There's Cana, Wendy, Elfman, aaaand let's not forget Lisanna!!" Lucy winked at the last name, smirking at Natsu who cringed as his reply.

"I feel violated-" Natsu said tiredly, causing Lucy to laugh.

"Pft! Because I said your crush's name~?" Lucy teased, and Natsu looked at her weirdly.
"What are you talking about?? I don't have a crush on her." He said defensively.

Lucy wanted to tease him more, but she could see he was actually being genuine about it.
"Pfft! Surree." Lucy giggled at his frustrated grunt.

"Seriously- agh, forget about it. Anyways, check the time will ya."
Lucy nodded, walking over to her desk to check her iPad for the time, eyes widening when she did.