-Chapter 3-

————————————————————————
3 days had passed, and Lucy encountered the pink haired man once again.

Lucy was going back to her desk, coming from the printing room. She had printed a few charts and papers and was bringing them back to her desk, papers in-hand.

That was, until she had to bump into someone who was certainly not looking where they were going, causing Lucy to fall on the floor, her black tights ripping, creating holes on them, while the papers flew in every direction on the floor.

Sighing, she was not in the greatest mood that day. She had a nightmare before she woke up, and had been grumpy all day, trying her best to hide it.

Of course, someone just had to bump into her at that day of all days, the day where you can't help but feel like shit and see everyone as assholes.

Huffing, she brushed the hair that had fallen on her face behind her ear, looking up to see pink hair.

"Ah crap- hold on, it's you-" He had said.
'Natsu Dragneel...' Lucy thought, but quickly shook her head, waiting for him to help her pick up her papers, since it was his fault they were on the ground to begin with. But instead, he shrugged, turning around to continue his walk.

"Wait!" Lucy called out to him, causing him to stop in his tracks and turn his head around in confusion.

"Aren't you going to help me pick these up??" Lucy asked, huffing. She was trying her best to not get up and start a commotion.

"...Why?" He asked, confused while Lucy just sat there, disbelief in her face.
"Why not???" Lucy asked, furrowing her eyes brows.

"Because I'm your boss???" He said, looking like he was in a hurry, but Lucy was sure that this man was just probably in a hurry to take a shit or something.

Lucy was absolutely astonished by how clueless and mannerless a person could be. She picked her self up from the floor, standing up to face the man, clearly not letting this go anytime soon.

What Lucy didn't know was a certain black haired CEO also entered the hall, and had stopped to observe the two.

"Anyways, I've got somewhere to be blond chic lady, so pick up your own mess and I'll be on my way." Natsu finished, which in turn made Lucy scoff in disbelief at the man's attitude, her face red and steaming, completely outraged.

"Listen, my name isn't blonde chic lady, but that doesn't mean I'll be telling you my actual name any time soon, since you obviously don't have the right attitude for that. Also, don't bother telling me your name, I already know, everyone does, pink haired douchebag. Anyways, that doesn't matter. You bumped into me first didn't you? It's not about being the superior one, it's about having a shred of decency, something you lack entirely!" She gasped for air after saying all of that in one breath, while both Dragneel's stood there for a few minutes, processing what just happened.

Natsu's face lit up for a second after muttering the nickname she had given him, key wording pink, which had apparently stricken a cord in his nerves, something Lucy noticed right away.

Sighing, he rubbed the back of his neck, walking towards Lucy and the pile of papers on the floor, kneeling down, starting to pick it up.
She stood there for a few seconds, but then sighed. Lucy joined him, while the older Dragneel stood there in shock.

"She just talked crap to Natsu, and Natsu took her crap..." Zeref muttered in disbelief.
Once they were finished, Natsu handed Lucy the papers and sighed.

Once he looked up, he saw a beaming blond girl looking up at him.

"Thank you." She said, turning around to head her way to wherever she was going, not that Natsu cared where she went, but that doesn't mean he wasn't surprised at her stubbornness.
Natsu wasn't the only person surprised, so was his brother, who stepped out into the hallway and into his brother's field of vision after the woman was out of view.

He was smirking, his arms folded as if he had caught a child watching porn at 3 in the morning.

"What are you doing here??" Natsu asked, walking up to his brother.

"Oh, you know, watching my brother get his butt handed to him." Zeref chuckled.

"Oh god, stop it. She wasn't wrong to say what she did. I was a total jerkwad." Natsu punched his older brother's shoulder playfully.

"Still, I didn't expect you to actually pick up her papers for her." He said, and Natsu just rolled his eyes.

They continued to walk down the hall side by side, talking. Zeref continued to tease Natsu while he just shrugged it off.

Lucy had continued down the hall, arriving at her work area. She was bummed, since her tights were now ripped. She knew he had helped her pick up her papers, but only after she told him to, and he didn't even say sorry.
Sighing, Lucy grumbled, sitting at the desk to continue her work.

Little did both Natsu and Lucy knew that Zeref had a small idea pop up in his mind.
————————————————————————
CHAPTER 3 END