Chapter 23: The Second Floor Boss

Ah, there it is. That's undoubtedly the Boss Room- it has an entirely different air to it than the rest of the Labyrinth, that and it looks identical to the Boss Room door on the first floor...

Hmmm, glad I picked up that Antidote Potion as well as those Crystals then...

- = -

Let's take a quick stock of my inventory first before I go in:

- I have 3 Antidote Potions, but I'll probably only use one... maybe two if the fight lasts a while.

- I have 6 Antidote Crystals, hopefully I won't need any of them.

- I have 23 Healing Crystals

- And I also have a single Boost Crystal

(A/N: Blue = Teleport, Green = Antidote, Red = Healing & Yellow = Boost )

I can carry 3 crystals and a potion on my belt for quick access without having to go through any menus... so I suppose one of them needs to be an Antidote Crystal, one can be a Healing Crystal in case I need a quick top-up and then the third one should be a Teleport Crystal so I can quickly escape if this proves to be too much for me. And then I'll have the antidote potion as my quick-access potion

From the info Argo gave me, the first boss that spawns will be the mini-boss, he can stun but he can't paralyse so I shouldn't take my potion until after I've dealt with him and I'm against the actual boss of the floor.
And considering that the Taurus Mid-Floor Boss was replaced for some oversized cow, I should be wary that the original Mid-Floor Boss doesn't also make an appearance during the boss fight, he's not capable of paralysing either which is the only real scare for me in this room so I can just kite him until the main threat is dealt with...

Okay, I think I'm all set and equipped for this now... but before I go in, I'll keep my promises.

Both Rain and Asuna asked that I send them a message before I did anything risky- of course they wouldn't be able to join in and help even if they wanted to as I haven't sold the Labyrinth Mapping to Argo yet so this would be purely to let them know I'm doing it... feels kinda scummy, and I bet they'll be annoyed with me for not letting them help but I know I can do this and I don't want to sit around twiddling my thumbs waiting for the raid team to catch up every floor.

I open up my menus and compose a quick message of which I send to both girls... I'm not looking forward to our next meetings!

I should also set my notification settings to Do Not Disturb so nothing distracts me during the fight in case they decide to send me a reply.

. . .

Well, enough holding back... let's do this!