Chapter 121: Toss a Smile to your Tamer

*SILICA'S POV*

Pina: "Kyuuu?"

Silica: "sniffle i- it's nothing Pina, don't worry about me. sniffle I was just wondering about U/N again is all..."

Pina: "Kyu! Kyu!"

Silica: "I know! I know! But... I really miss them... and they haven't sent me a message in weeks, I- sniffle I don't think they've even read the ones I sent them!"

Pina: "Ssskraw..."

I just can't help but worry, I know they're super strong and all but

I just can't help but worry, I know they're super strong and all but... why haven't they replied to any of my messages? And Lisbeth said that U/N hasn't sent her any messages either.

I keep tracking them through the Friend's List, but I don't have any of the mapping data of that Hollow Area place, so all I can see is U/N's blip moving around a blank map. But it's still oddly comforting to see them at all, even if its just a couple of pixels on a menu...

I wish that Asuna never tried to recruit U/N into that Three Month Plan of hers, that she never argued with U/N about their needing to help with Boss Fights.

After all, I'm in no rush to get out of here... out of Aincrad. Not without U/N! 

Every moment I spent with U/N by my side has been some of the greatest memories I've ever had in this world- I always wanted an older sibling after all, and U/N is exactly how I always imagined it would be like.

Whenever I was even the slightest bit upset, U/N would notice, even when I tried my best to hide it, and they would take time out of their schedule to be with me, to make me smile and laugh, and to tell me that everything will be okay... and whenever I was with them, everything was okay!

They kept me safe, just like they did everybody else... they were so strong, but they never looked too far away from us: U/N's friends, and our problems. They always looked so happy to help!

If things could go back to the way they were before Asuna made them upset... I don't think I would be at all sad with having to spend another year in here, within Aincrad- as long as U/N was by my side again... I'd be happy!

I just wish they'd reply to my messages, I really miss you U/N! I really do! I wish that I could tell you that with my voice rather than through words. 

But I can't go to the Hollow Area, no matter how many times I tried, the Teleport Gate wouldn't acknowledge me when I asked to teleport there... only U/N and Kirito seem to be able to instigate a teleport over there, but Asuna and Kirito both agree that we should all give U/N space to cool off over there without us stepping in.