Chapter 91b: Easter Special

*FLASHBACK TO MARCH 31st, 2024*

*U/N's POV*

*knock knock!*

Huh, she's early today... guess she's probably quite excited? Well, let's not keep her waiting!

I head towards the door of my inn room, no point calling it our inn room anymore, because Lisbeth moved out a couple weeks ago... regardless, I open the door and am greeted by one of the sweetest smiles of Aincrad!

 regardless, I open the door and am greeted by one of the sweetest smiles of Aincrad!

Silica: "Hey U/N! We're here! Oh! But we're not too early are we?"

Y/N: "Good morning Silica, and Pina!"

Pina: "Kyuuu!"

Y/N: "You're not too early, although I hadn't finished making breakfast just yet, but you don't mind waiting a a couple minutes do you?"

Silica: "No! Not at all, is there anything I could do to help?"

Pina: "Kyu! Kyu!"

Silica: "I mean, anything WE can do to help?... Honestly Pina!"

Y/N: "Honestly, it's been kind of quiet in here lately, just keeping me company is enough!"

Silica: "Heehee! Okay! We can do that!"

*TIMESKIP*

After a simple breakfast of Fried Eggs and pseudo-bacon, Silica and I had left my inn room and had made our way out to the Field of the Floor I had in mind whilst Pina flew overhead.

Silica: "So... you said you had some plans for today? What are we doing?... If you don't mind me asking of course!"

Y/N: "Well... it's Easter right? And from what we've seen so far, there's not been any events hosted by the server at all to celebrate it... so I have an idea of something we can do to celebrate it-"

Silica: "-But why me? I mean- I appreciate you thinking of me!... I just wanted to know?"

Y/N: "Well... I guess it's because for us... well- us older players, Easter isn't as big an event anymore for us... but I imagine your last Easter before Aincrad was quite fun, right?"

Silica: "It... it was... sniff"

Y/N: "Hey now! We'll be outta here real soon! We'll definitely be out of here before next Easter, and then you can go on a proper Egg Hunt!"