Chapter 111: Sylvandis Cleared!

HOLLOW AREA

Sylvandis - Sea of Trees Area

Philia: "Hey U/N! Over here!"

Y/N: "Oh? You done already? How's it looking over there?"

Philia: "I didn't find anything of value to us, no sign of a boss or anything either. Just a bunch of low-level mobs..."

Y/N: "That was the same as what I found... this could be a good spot... Hey Philia? What sort of levels were the mobs on your side?"

Philia: "Really low, like the sort of levels you'd find on the the first ten Floors, the lowest I found was some level 5 boars."

Y/N: "That's perfect! The mobs on my side were in the 20's to 30's which is probably a little too high..."

Philia: "Huh? Why would you want such low level mobs? Wouldn't you be fine with anything below Level 80 at this point?"

Y/N: "Well... it's not really for me. Do you remember that girl I mentioned a while ago, the one I said seemed to hate me?"

Philia: "Oh her? Didn't you say she was a Level One?... Wait, so you're thinking of bringing her here to level up?!"

Y/N: "That's what I was thinking... yeah."

Philia: "Huh? I don't get it? Why would you be keeping an eye out for something like this for her if she's been treating you so poorly?"

Y/N: "Well... we uh- never really, actually spoke until last night, when I went back to Aincrad to get your dagger refined. Before yesterday she only referenced me in passing with... not so kind remarks."

Philia: "Hmph! If I could go back to Aincrad I'd give her a piece of my mind! Who does she think she is?!"

Y/N: "Ahaha... d-don't worry about it. You know I've got pretty thick skin, and Asuna was actually pretty good at defusing things before it went any further than a single sentence!"

Philia: "Still!... sigh At least Asuna has a head on her shoulders ey! So... what? Are you going to babysit this girl whilst she levels up in here then?"

Y/N: "Yeah, that was my thinking. And her name's Sinon by the way."

Philia: "But I don't get why you would? If she's been that rude to you, why would you waste the time?... Oh, I see... you think she's attractive, don't you!!"

Y/N: "th-That's not why I'm doing it! I already told you that until last night we had never really spoken properly, and... when I heard what she had to say, I thought it wouldn't be too much trouble to help her out in the beginning, at least?"

Philia: "You!... You're way too kind! I hope you had her apologise first before you agreed to help her!"

Y/N: "Well... she said sorry for something at least! But then just before I left, she did apologise properly... 

Philia: "You're too soft on us... Don't worry! I'll tell her off for you!"

Y/N: "n-No, it's okay. You uh- d-don't have to bring it up, okay? It really doesn't matter to me that much. And, neither you or Sinon seem the type to back down, and I don't think I'd be able to get in-between you two if you ended up fighting!"

Philia: "Hmph! It wouldn't be much of a fight! Even in a Safe Zone, she wouldn't stand a chance!"

Y/N: "m-maybe let's just keep it a hypothetical result... please?"

Philia: "Haha! Sure sure! I'll play nice, I promise!... Well, as long as this Sinon does!"

Y/N: "sigh... You lot are so exasperating, you know that?!"