Chapter 142: Treachery

* ASUNA'S POV *

It was early morning, the night after we had all got together as a Raid Team and defeated the Floor 77 Floor Boss. It was also the morning where we had wondered where U/N was, and where we found out that they had, in fact, not slept at all the night prior. Instead it seems that U/N had elected to instead clear two Floors entirely by themselves...

╔════════════════════╗
║                                                                       ║
║          TRACKING PLAYER: U/N          ║
LOCATION: FLOOR 79 – LABYRINTH
║                                                                       ║
╚════════════════════╝

Asuna: "We just beat Floor 77 less than eighteen hours ago... how did they possibly...?"

Koharu: "Did they seriously...? They couldn't have actually gone and done an entire Floor, Labyrinth AND a Floor Boss by themselves... could they?"

Lisbeth: "Well, this is U/N we're talking about here. I'd say its far more likely than we might hope! But I thought they were smarter than this... risking their life like that... I'm definitely going to be having a word with them later..."

Sinon: "Floor 79's Labyrinth... wouldn't that mean that they're almost at the next Floor Boss too?"

Silica: "th–they'll be okay, right?!"

Asuna: "They better be..."

Argo: "Nyehehe! It's certainly been a while since the last intervention I s'pose! Let's just hope that they live to experience their next one eh!"

Leafa: "Why are you all getting so bothered? Can't we just teleport out there and meet up with them out there?"

Sanya: "That would be a preferred outcome, that much is true. However, there are fears in our hearts I might presume, that of which the levels of the monsters we will face might prove troublesome to our party should we attempt to parley with U/N at this very moment."

Koharu: "Right! U/N is a way higher level than all of us, right? What with all that time they spend in the Hollow Area— so they'll probably be fine with the mobs on Floor 79, but that could be really difficult for us at our levels!"

Sachi: "b–but they'll be okay, right?"

Asuna: "... *sigh* We'll just have to wait and see I suppose. Although... Hmm... If you'll excuse me... I'm just going to go and check something... Could you all stay in the Inn for the time being? Oh, and don't anybody send U/N any messages, alright?"

Argo: "Nyehehe! I'll get everything sorted for ya Aa-chan, don't ya worry about it!"

Excusing myself from the group, I'd stood myself back up from the tavern table that we were all sitting around. Giving one last reassuring smile to the rest of the girls before I made my way out of the Inn and onto the streets outside. Now on towards the Teleport Gate I suppose...

* THIRTY MINUTES LATER *

Hmm... It's been a decent while since I last checked now. Let's see if you've finally gotten it done...

"Teleport... Listing!"

Upon saying this whilst standing on the Teleport Gate, it presented me with a menu of all the locations I could teleport to. Of course, most of them I couldn't actually teleport to– them being below Floor 76 and all... But I wasn't really that interested in those 75 Floors; rather I was looking for Floor 80 in particular to become available to teleport to.