Ideas

K. So, I  have some ideas and I'll get to it eventually. But I wanted to see if you guys have preferences of what I'll be doing.

1.Something horrible happens to Lance and the entire thing is through Hunk's eyes (the dude is absolutely precious but never gets enough attention) Platonic Hance, probably more Hunk angst than langst, but don't worry, I'll make sure Lance suffers

2. Keith "voltron would be better off without me" Kogane is fatally wounded. Lance finds him in the midst of battle and shit goes down

3. Lance, Allura and Lotor are chosen to enter Oriande. It is then that everyone discovers Lance has Altean and an extinct species called Exjesci blood in him. The three go to Oriande, but the white lion finds Lance and leads him away. With the lion, he learns of the Exjesci and how they became extinct. The lion gifts Lance with a power found in the Exjesci, since he has both Exjesci and Altean blood in him. But what nobody, even Lance himself, seems to remember is that he's only human...

4. Set years after the actual Voltron, Lance is part of the Intergalactic Militia Association, or the IMA. He's the only human in his group (the original Voltron characters excluding Coran. He's their supervisor or something). 

Earth has become a popular hub for alien activity and is a great stop if your traveling long distances and need to restock. Humans have spread all over, and are known to be rather resilient. That doesn't mean we can't be killed, of course.

So something happens to the groups' ship and the engine room is radiating a deadly radiation that'll kill most species who come near it. So everyone's like "oh , looks like we'll die" But then they remember the stories about humans and turn to Lance. (Multi chapter most likely idk)

5. Keith's slowly dying and Klance has one last bonding moment. 

6. Omegaverse, where both Keith and Lance are alphas, so not many people accept an alpha x alpha (or omega x omega relationship, you guys pick) relationship. No, this is not going to have smut, it's people being judgmental about two people in love (hmm i wonder where the idea came from)

7. Lance and Keith bond over being mixed race

8. Lance is always busy with something in his room. He turns up late a lot, and the team is starting to become a bit frustrated and concerned. (This isn't even an option, I really wanna do this one, so I will.)

More ideas from you all (comment here):

These will NOT be in this oneshot book. If enough people comment and give ideas, these stories will most likely be found on another oneshot book. It hasn't been made yet, but hopefully you guys want to see it. 

Check out my new book The Key To His Heart! 

The first chapter is out, and more chapters are sure to come, so pls pls PLEASE check it out as it develops into a story.