Feel Something

I don't care if it hurts

I twirl the small blade between my fingers. I contemplate what I am about to do.

I'll pay my weight in blood

I hold my breath as I slit my wrists. I watch in awe as beads of blood turn into drops.

To feel my nerves wake up

I slit my wrists again. And again. Neat horizontal cuts from my wrists to my elbows. All of them are bleeding, as I flex my wrists.

So love me now or let me go

Why do I do this? Maybe I feel I deserve it. Maybe I love the sight of my blood. Maybe it's because my mind's a bit fucked up. Everybody is a little fucked up.

Let me feel these highs and lows

Before the doors to my heart close

I never believed in love. I never believed two people could love each other. Even less, polyamory relationships. Even if the world shows me people who love each other with all their hearts, I still won't believe.

Touch me someone

I'm too young to feel so

Numb, numb, numb, numb

I can't feel anything. I just can't. I don't feel the relief and joy I'm supposed to feel when we score a victory. Why? I just want to feel something. I've been empty for so long.

You could be the one to

Make me feel something, something

Then Kieth came along.

Show me that you're human, oh

Make me feel something, something

Oh, Kieth. You filled my empty heart with love. I love you, and I'm so scared. I've been hollow since I was a teen. I'm so goddamn scared of what you can reduce me to. But you make me feel something. You've made me feel more alive than I ever have.

I never thought I'd miss the bittersweet

I gave those years away

And lost my sense of taste

I remember trying not to cry when my abuela died. I remember my rage when I beat up those bullies who kept picking on me at school. I remember how happy I used to be when Christmas came around. I remember the time I could feel something.

'Cause all of your lovers eventually fade

And leave you alone in the bed you made

I saw the pain in mami's eyes when papi left her for another woman. I saw the unshed tears of my big sister when her boyfriend broke up with her. I saw my big brother fake a smile everyday when his "boyfriend" broke up with him, saying it was a dare and he was actually straight.

And all of the colors that bleed to gray leave nothing

I saw it all. I saw what heartbreak did to mi familia. I saw the spark in their eyes leave.

Touch me someone

I'm too young to feel so

Numb, numb, numb, numb

I would laugh at the irony, but I don't even care anymore. A broken shell reaching out to Sadness, begging her to take them back. Numbness hasn't treated them well. And the broken shell of myself is so scared to slip farther.

So give me just enough to

Make me feel something, something

Yell at me, punch me, do anything, I beg you. Make me feel the fire of anger and frustration. Drown me in the sea of my unshed tears. Let me live in fear of my demons. Help me grow wings to dance in joy, above the clouds.

Show me that you're human, oh

Make me feel something, something

Hate me. Love me. Fear me. Disgust me. Anger me. Show me that we are all human. Show me I can feel, cause I've lost the drive.

So if you're gonna stay, then stay

With everything you do, Kieth, I feel a spark of something. If you can love me, I will learn to feel.

But if you're gonna go

But you had to leave. Go on, the Blade of Marmora is where you feel you belong. You are so much more important than me.

Make sure that you hurt me just enough to

I ask, hope and pray for one thing. Hurt me. If you can't love me, hurt me so much that my emotions will break through.

Make me feel something, something

Sadness nurtured me for so long. She was right beside me as I grew up. Loneliness made sure I was never alone. But then Numbness took me hostage. He drained me of what made me human.

Show me that I'm human, oh

Everyday I'm fighting against him. And I swear I'm so close. I can't reach the key to my soul. So look me in my eyes, Kieth. Help me. You hold the power to unleash what many hate.

Make me feel something, something

So choose..

Make me feel something, something

Love me or hate me.

And give me just enough to make me feel something.

...

What would you guys think if I put Klance fluff too? I'm currently working on a hanahaki oneshot for this book, and 2 other books that I will publish when they are finished. 

Vote and comment! Thanks for reading this piece of shit!