Scene 1 - Arrival

We begin with the United Artists logo, followed by the ITV Studios logo from 2020. The picture is now black, and then we are opened up to a western setting. The music commences as we are pictured to a barren wilderness of a dark brown colour of a tall hill. A selection of trees lies along the bottom of the hill and on the screen. Mountains lie ahead in the far, far distance as a little portion of cloud cover hides the majority of the aqua blue sky and the burning sun. Somebody on horseback riding down the hill. We cut to see the front of the brown horse rapidly galloping to the right of the screen. The shot changes to watch the horse's feet running along some grass, and then back to the head of the animal. We have changed to see the golden starred badge of "Marshal". The camera zooms out to reveal the character dressed in a black cowboy hat and a white shirt with brown stains on it. The shirt is partially covered with a grey overcoat where we have zoomed from because of the badge. His black tie is muffled up and sits down at a wooden table in a shack. Various scrolls, books, and bowls are left at the back of the room.

This man writes on a piece of paper before a badge is dropped onto his table, reading "Sherriff". We see that this is Captain Rigby frowning at the man in his black cowboy hat. Other than that, we can just about make out that he wears a rough brown jacket on him to help blend him in with his surroundings. He will also be wearing a blue shirt underneath, lighter brown trousers, and thick, heavy boots that clop as he walks. The man looks angrily at him, and we see that Rigby's expression has not changed. He undoes his strap and slams it, with the gun inside, on the table. We now watch Rigby wander down a path in the wilderness of the cowboy setting, made way through the grass. White clouds swirl above in the sky as we see Rigby walk away from the camera. Various hills and mountains are in the background. We see him steep upwards and then back down a hill, carrying over his shoulder some personal belongings. He has to stop when he is confronted by another cowboy in a blue shirt, brown hat, and identical boots and trousers.

He stops beside a stone monument as the man pulls a gun out on him, and points in the direction to back the way he came. Unexpectedly, Rigby throws the bag down at the man as he topples down the hill, dropping his gun. The man rolls down it, and Rigby picks up the gun. The other man picks out another gun, and fires at Rigby! He takes cover behind the monument as the other hides down the hill as the shoot out begins. Bullets fly as ricochets fly off rocks. The man at the bottom is out of bullets! His gun clicks as Rigby is about to go down and restrain him. BAM! He is stopped by a gunshot from behind him, hit against the wall as he turns around and sees at least five other cowboys staring at him from the hill above him. Rigby is outnumbered but fights anyway. The music gradually builds up. He slowly creeps up, as the men creep down. He goes to strike, as the men charge in to attack him! We turn to the left of the screen to see a wooden sign built into the ground reading "Harmony". All that is left is that we hear the punching and the beating up of Rigby as he is taken away...

5...4...3...2...1!

THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!

(Opening titles)