Troubling Thoughts

Jimin glared at the now closed door of their room, not that it would do any good. None of them had had the ability, or the daring to glare at the Hyungs during the dinner. It was just...how could these people truly think that they would just accept a set of phone that were supposedly gifts to them to ensure that they were able to keep contact with each other? The entire idea set of alarm bells in Jimin's head. He knew that they could not really refuse, who knew the risks for that, but he could not like it. Jimin knew these people were in a gang. One that they had created from the ground up. Perhaps it was a good idea to have cell phones in order to be able to contact each other, or even the hyungs should something go wrong, but Jimin still had extreme reservations.

After all, these were gang members. There was no way that they would just willingly hand over some expensive cell phones, and decide to hand them over without something being messed with. He did not know what they would do, but there was definitely a myrid amount of options. They could instal trackers, or even hack into their locations remotely. Jimin was not sure whether the risk of taking the phones was worth it. He knew that he should definitely speak with the others about his concerns, because if he was having concerns about this upcoming issues, they likely had similar reservations. That could wait, though, Jimin was not going to talk with them about it today. They had gone through quite the ordeal. Jimin figured that he would talk to them tomorrow morning. They had to be careful about just accepting things from people. They had always been rather careful, and this was a rather complicated situation.

As for where they would talk, Jimin would ideally figure that would be where they had just returned from, but he was not sure Taehyung would be capable of handling that. After all, they would run him dry if they kept forcing him to use his powers for such a long amount of time. He had needed a lot of rest after using so much of his energy trying to keep them all hidden. As that was he case he was fairly sure that they would just have to talk in the room. Unfortunately, that did not really cause for any real security of ensuring the others would not hear them, but at the same time, phones would be helpful.

Jimin wondered if they could turn it back on the Hyungs. It could be possible, although he would have to talk to Taehyung about it. Taehyung was really good with those sorts of things, and if they were going to do something like that Jimin knew that they would have to be really careful. They would not be able to slip up. It would, however, be a really good way to test if the Hyungs were actually tracking where they went and what they said. Jimin felt that it would be a wonderful idea.

---

"Phones?" Hobi inquired, with a brow raised skeptically. "I mean, sure we can afford them but how do we know that they will actually accept them?"

"They will," Jin said determined. As though there was no doubt in his mind. Of course they would, these were teenagers. 

"Look, Jin, they know that we are a part of the gang. I doubt that they would like the idea of taking a bunch of free phones from highly intelligent and capable gang members." NamJoon tried to reason, but Jin was not having it. 

"They are also teenagers. Teens love phones!" He tried to argue. 

"True," Yoongi admitted. "But who knows. They could have done away with phones for a while now. I don't think that they will refuse them like Hobi, but they will definitely be incredibly cautious about it." Hobi gaped at Yoongi, seemingly betrayed but the elder just shrugged his shoulders as though it were  to be expected.

"Why would they not refuse?" Hobi demanded, glaring at his hyung. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the question, thinking it rather idiotic. 

"Because, they are nervous. Put away the fact that they are in a new place, with new people, and they had exposed their powers to us. The fact remains that they know we are gang members. They probably think that we are going to monitor them through the phones or something." Suga stated seriously, leveling his gaze at Hobi. Jin stared at the two, his mind turning at that information. 

"I did not even think about that." Jin said, his eyes wide in realization. "But it would be fairly simple to do so. No wonder they seemed kind of hesitant at accepting such a thing." Yoongi just shighed and shook his head. Of course Jin would not think of such a thing. 

For a gang member, Jin was fairly daft. Though, perhaps it was more naivete then anything else. He doubted that Jin would have made it so far without them, and he was glad that they had snatched him when they had as who knows what could have happened to the guy. For someone that was he eldest, one would think him to be the most mature and capable. While the man could be mature when he needed to be, sometimes he just did not really have much foresight. This could definitely cause problems at times, for instance, this time. With the phones. Of everyone, of course Jin would not have thought that they would use phones in an attempt to monitor the teens. Though Suga had to admit, it was a rather bright idea, but he also knew that these were not ordinary kids.

Powers aside, Yoongi swore that there was just something different about these ones. It most certainly was not just that they were incredibly intelligent. He knew that there was something up with them, he just was not entirely certain what it was, something which left him nervous and desperate to figure them out, preferably sooner, rather then later.