Scary Hobi

Many thought that Hobi seemed kind and gentle. Perhaps he was, a majority of the time, and the youngest three understood that. Hobi was a gentle soul at times, and an absolute demon at heart. He...well, the three were...somewhat...intimidated by the other. Especially when he got annoyed or upset. Something that it was most certainly obvious that he was when they saw him coming up to them, his eyes were dark with annoyance and promise. Something that had the three taking a step back in caution. They found that they...they did not like this Hobi. They knew what it was. He was annoyed at their lack of compliance towards Jin. They just could not help it though. They had not wanted to come and be drug about like ragdolls, and any clothes were better then none in their minds, so none of them quite understood what the big deal at liking clothes was. Why did they have to like the clothes that they wore? If they were clothes they were clothes. It worked for them. At least they had something to wear. 

However, it would seem that apparently these people did not have the same mindset, if how much Jin was attempting to figure out what they liked and what they did not was anything to go by. It was just...not important to them. Furthermore, it was somewhat fun riling the eldest up. Though...they had perhaps gone a bit too far. Just a little, though the three still did not understand what the big deal was, they would concede, and they knew when they were fighting a loosing battle. 

Hobi did not have to say anything, the look in his eyes said it all. It was just daring them to disobey, to deny him. The three of them were not keen on seeing where that would lead either, and so they conceded, it was the best choice at the current moment, and they preferred to...just not. To see someone who was...from what they had seen, rather levelheaded, even silly at the best of times, look so aggravated, and at them? it was a definitely not a good moment. After all, everyone knew it was the kind ones you had to watch out for. 

So hey conceded, quite swiftly. It was a full agreement among the three of them not to anger Hobi much in the future either. Sure, he had not done anything, but the intimidating aura about him was not something they were all that keen to handle once again in the near future. They would prefer to not deal with something like that, and rather just get their calm Hyung back. 

The shopping trip went relatively swiftly now that Hobi was in charge. He was quite...different from Jin. The other walked with purpose, knowing where he wanted to go, and dragging them all into the those places without getting distracted by side things. Not to say that Jin did, but the other was just generous, and would stop at practically any store they so much as looked at. Something which was hilarious, somewhat flattering, and incredibly aggravating. Hobi did no such thing, and instead walked them into the stores and wasted no time in forcing them to choose and dragging them back out before going to the next one. 

Though he was somewhat terrifying, the three youngest had agreed that it was probably best if they let Hobi take the direction on shopping from now on. Partially because he seemed to know what he was doing, but also because he did not get side tracked, and did not really let others get side tracked either. They were still nervous around the Hyung, that dangerous and dark atmosphere having not quite dissipated from him. They had lapsed into a silence, not daring to really speak while the Hyung was like this. 

Perhaps they had maybe pushed a bit too far. It was for a good reason, partially. They needed to distract the Hyungs, but perhaps it would have been better if they had caved to Jin just a little bit at some points so that they did not every anger the other Hyungs. As it were, the three of them rushed up to their room the moment that they were allowed out of the car. They did not dare look backwards, and they most certainly refused to question the wisdom of doing something like that. They would have rushed to their hideout, but they could not risk Tae's ability acting up given their pent up rush of worry and anxiousness. 

It happened ever so often, after all, though they did have wonderful control, their control was not the best and they were more then aware of that. Hence why they tried to keep to themselves when they were too emotional to be sure that they would not accidently, oh, who knows, blow something up?

"Hobi-ah," Yoongi spoke up as they watched the three youngers rush up to their room the minute the car stopped. They had ran as though it were the end of the world, and perhaps to them it was.  

After all, the things that they had gone through, perhaps they were overthinking things. Yoongi figured that he should probably go talk to them in a few minutes. He would allow them to settle themselves, and hopefully they would be a bit less anxious when he went to speak with them...rather...he hoped that they would be. 

"What exactly did you say to them?" Yoongi asked, his voice devoid of...anything. 

"I did not say anything." Hobi said with wide eyes..."I swear Hyung, I just walked up to them!" He was telling the truth, Yoongi knew he was Hobi was not one to lie. Yet, that would make things more complicated...Because that would mean...Well.

That...

That was interesting. 

That meant that they had managed to read his emotions from the atmosphere. Yoongi wondered what else they had managed to figure out about them just by being able to do something like that.