decisions decisions decisions

Jimin slowly lifted his hand from the floor, a final flash of silver glowing through his eyes before fading to his normal brown. Taehyung was standing near a newly awoken Jungkook, both of which were anxiously looking at him waiting for him to address them. Taehyung got too nervous and just went out and asked.
"What did you get?"
"They want to, train us." Taehyung bit his lower lip nervously.
"Train?" He asked, voice cracking slightly. He couched to cover it up.
"Yeah," jimin sighed, running a hand through his hair.
"Do you...do you know why?" Jungkook asked softly, biting his nails. Taehyung absentmindedly grabbed Jungkooks hand and pulled it away from his mouth, cuffing the back of his head as a way of scolding him. They had been trying to break the habit, and it worked really well, but if Jungkook was overly nervous that nasty habit reared its head. It was better now at least.
"Apparently they seem to be doing it out of sheer good will." Jungkook and Taehyung scoffed at the same time. Sure, it seemed rude, but they could not help it. It was rare that a person had good intentions, let alone without compensation of some sort. They probsbly just had not figured out what they wanted yet.
"Anything else?" Taehyung asked, back to serious.
"They do not know much else. They know about Jungkook-ah's air and fire ability, and assume both of us have the subsequent abilities to Jungkooks, but they haven't figured out the rest." The two youngests sighed in relief.
"Small miracles." Jungkook said quietly. Taehyung and Jimin agreed with him.
"True, could have gonecway worse, we are incredibly lucky."
"We have to leave soon," Jungkook said gently.
"Yeah, I don't want to stay here much longer. It gets more dangerous the longer we do, and now they know about us." Jimin agreed. Taehyung nodded.
"Exactly, it isn't safe anymore, not that it really was in the first place. Besides, after tonight, the Mistress will definitely know we were out. It is far too late to sneak back into our rooms unnoticed before the routine checks." He said, drawing attention to that problem.
"We have to leave by tomorrow. That means we deal with it today, and leave in the night." Jimin decided. The other two agreed. It was way too dangerous to stay here for longer than that. Jungkook hummed, before smiling.
"Taehyung, you will have to shield yourself, and exit the room first, get Jiminie, then me, my room is closest to the staircase. Then, we all go done and out, once off the grounds we run. Like usual. Once lights out, pack up, we gotta go quick and fast. As for the mistress," Jungkook's eyes sparkled with mischief. "Allow Taehyung and I to take care of that." He said deviously, Taehyung caught his drift and smiled.
"Good idea, Kookie." Jimin narrowed his eyes.
"What are you two planning." Taehyung widened his eyes, innocence plastered on convincingly.
"What? Me? Planning? How could you think such things." He said laughing a bit towards the end. Jimin rolled his eyes.
"Don't worry Jimin, you just gotta act hysterical, and me and tae will take care of the rest."
"Alright. We gotta get out of here first." Jimin saod, defeated. Jungkook jumped up, lightly landing, before going through the drawers and pulling out a pen and paper.
"What are you doing?" Jimin asked, voice filled with suspicion.
"Writing a thank you." Jungkook said shrugging.
"Oh,"
"Come here and sign it," he said once he was finished.
Jimin and Taehyung looked it over.

Dear gang Hyungs, we wanted to thank you for your kindness in allowing us into your home for the night. Not many would have shown such kindness. So we thank you. We know by now you have probably figured out who we are, what we are, and probably more. We will be absent from your premises by the time you wake, hence the letter, so just thank you.

Park Jimin

Kim Taehyung

Jeon Jungguk

"Alright," Jungkook said satisfied, placing the paper beatly on the nightstand. "Lets get outta here."