observe

Jimin, Hobi noted, was sort of like the leader of this rag tag group of three. He was the eldest, so it would make sense. Even though leaders were not always the eldest, they were sometimes. And in most cases, people felt more at east with the eldest being the leaders. It caused less tension among the youngest members, and the tension for those who would be older than the leader would not question them. Namjoon was different. He literally commanded respect when he needed to, but was swsdt and humble enough not to go all crazy power hungry on them all.
Jimin was similar. He was sweet, humble, but in certain times, as they had all already seen, clearly could demand respect and expected his demands met. Both Taehyung and Jimin were overly protective of Jungkook. Hobi was not the only one who was surprised of this. Of course, being the youngest, Jungkook was bound to bring out that overprotective nature, but for some reason, it seemed escalated, especially since, among all of them, Jungkook was arguably the most dangerous. Not to mention the most capable of protecting himself, and his hyungs, if the whole show in the alley said anything about it. Hobi had a feeling there was something that they were missing, but could not place his finger on. Yet, the way jungkook was settled in between them, or slightly behind them suggested that they were purposely placing themselves within a metaphorical line. If something back were to happen, jungkoo would be the last person affected by whatever it was.
Hobi had to admit it was kind of adorable. That is, until the remembered just how much these three had to have gone through to even be capable of doing something like that so seemlessly. It was instantaneous, and instinctive. A hand somewhere on Jungkook's arm, or shoulder, making sure he was still there and safe, and also easily moveable if needed. The way their eyes were alert, scanning around them for any signs of danger.
If Hobi really thought about it, it would make sense for all three of them to have some fire related power. Not only had the fire not gone out of control as it normally would, it had been shaped, and formed from nothing. So, it was common sense that all three had some sort of magic related to fire. It could not be proven, of course, but each had that firm unwavering stubbornness common in fire welders. The way their eyes sparked dangerously when they felt threatened, and the dark tone of voice used at the same. It would make a lot of sense. They were not entirely sure about anything else as they had never really seen their personalities. They did not know them very well, only that they needed help, and training, and safety, and that the four of them could easily provide all of that.
"Hey, jungkook," Tae said softly, gently nudging the youngest boy awake. Jungkook woke up and instantly clung to taehyung. Jimin had roughly stopped anyone from getting close to them as this happened, even going so far as to push Jin backwards with a glare. For multiple reasons. One, Jungkook was an extremely light sleeper. Two. He would not take well to strangers near him and tae after he just woke up, and that may cause him to do something drastic and dangerous. Finally, taehyung always woke jungkoom up the best. Jimin thought it had something to do with the other's scent, but Jungkook firmly denied such claims. Though it would make sense since the first thing he did every time he woke up was jump on tae, and inhale his scent. The two though he would not notice. Jungkook soon reached for Jimin, and taehyung quickly passed him over without complaint, taehyung and jimin switching guard. It was so effortless, and the four gang members stared at them, a bit unsettled. It took a little while to settle Jungkook, and when, and only then, that happened Jimin and Taehyung allowed the others to bring the three of them back into the house. They showed them the room's, but after a request to sleep in the same room, soft and timid from Jungkook, they instantly agreed and showed them to one of the larger rooms. They had offered to get two beds from some of the spare rooms and put them in this one instead, but they instantly denied.
This, was going to be interesting.