Worry

Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung made their way quickly through downtown to get to the mall. Now that they knew what to do, the only thing that was left was putting their plan into action. Something that was going to be much more difficult then just talking about it. That was certain, though they were determined. they wanted to be as careful as they could. Their newest placement was much different from others. After all, not everyone got adopted by gang members for unknown reasons after helping them escape a trap, watching them dispose of a body, being taken to their house so that their maknae could recover, and then escaping from right under their eyes. That was probably why they had been looked for in the first plac,e it was not every day that someone shows vast amounts of strength and power and great control, and then just dips right under your very eyes. 

They had to be careful, they could not trust everything that they said after all. These people were incredibly dangerous. This also required them to be more cautious, such as this sort of thing, ensuring that they were caught on camera, but not too much, and being careful to ensure that they had all avenues covered when it came to their lying.

"This is going to be rather dangerous," Jungkook muttered under his breath biting his lower lip slightly anxiously as his eyes trailed through the various different hallways that they could travel down. Jimin and Taehyung both hummed their agreement at Jungkook's words...although...they did not care much for that. They were more worried with what was going to happen next. More specifically, once they began making their way through town. They would need to avoid a majority of the CCTVs and that would be rather difficult, even for them, however Jungkook was taking things one step at a time. it was just how they worked, and part of what made them such a good team. "Take down the illusion once we get close to the security office. It will make our story more believable if they are watching." He said softly, barely loud enough for Jimin and Taehyung, both who were standing besides him, could hear. Taehyung nodded and they all kneeled closer to the floor as Jimin closed his eyes, the colour flashing slightly under his lids as he activated his powers, and within seconds he was standing, and pulling them along through the various twists and turns. 

"Okay," Jimin softly spoken, and Taehyung inhaled slightly, deactivating his magic. 

"This is going to be hard on you Hyung," Jungkook said quietly, eyes nervously trailing over his Hyung. Are you sure about this?" Taehyung smiled reassuringly. 

"I lasted yesterday did I not?" He said simply with a slight shrug. " I will be fine, no worries." Jungkook gave a small twist of his lips and a nod. 

"Let's get started then." He said, drilling his fingers nervously on his leg as he did so, taking the lead as he led the other three expertly back through the halls that Jimin had tugged them through. 

They exited the more secure zone, taking Taehyung's hands the moment they heard the clashing of footsteps. Jungkook gave the three a small smile, eyes glinting dangerously. The other two had similar looks, their eyes brighter then what should be normal, and sparkling as adrenaline rushed through them. they glanced backwards as they heard the footsteps getting closer, Jimin idly touching the wall with the tips of his fingers,, flashes flying through the fore of his mind and just before the guards turned the corner he pulled them forwards through the door and out into the chaos of what was morning mall activity. 

____

"Jin," Hoseok said simply, grabbing the other around the shoulders and leading him to the couch, forcing him to sit down. "I bet that they are perfectly fine, there is no need to be so worried about them." He muttered softly, eyes filled with worry for the eldest of them. "They have done this probably about a thousand times." 

"But we have not seen anything of them? Not leaving here, not anywhere." Jin raised a nail to his mouth, before jerking it down once more, closing his eyes as worry filled him. "I should not have given them a curfew."