adopted???

Jungkook his behind his hyungs, about to cry. Why was it like this, why did they have to deal with this again? Taehyung was trying to consol him, but he was distraught, and terrified of what would happen. And the chattering of the angry and annoyed social worker before then was not exactly helping them much either. Nobody wanted them. They were teenagers. Most people wanted babies, toddlers, little kids, or preteens. Kids easily manipulated, or shoved around. Those easily intimidated. them? They were the exact opposite of that. They were high risk, they were flight risks. Hell, they refused to do half of the stuff they were told to do in the first place. Taehyung had some major anger issues that has never been dealt with, Jimin got violent at the drop of a hat, Jungkook got panic attacks and had some severe anxiety. All of them were possessive and overprotective of each other. They all got into fights at school because of it, when they actually decided to go. They would not be surprised if, despite the little amount they actually went, the school had a whole filing cabinet on just them three with the amount of things they had done.
Why would someone even bother with them? They were almost of age, they did not have the best track record, and they all had problems. It made no sense. Jungkook was nearly in tears, and so scared he did not know what to do. He did not want this, he wanted to get away. Run off with his hyungs.
"Pull yourselves together. They will be here soon and I don't want their first impression of you to be crying. Goodness, what an I going to do with you three." Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook ignored her, not caring.
It was not like she cared for them either. No social worker cared for the kids they were in charge over. Maybe when they started they had somehow cared about every single file which passed across their small desk. They always start with this delusion that they will be able to make things better. That the kids they have under their charge just need a bit of love, someone to show they care. It was laughable, really. Care? Most kids in the system had been in there for years, always going back and forth between homes, or between the system and their biological family. Care was not something really any of these kids had. Some were left by the parents themselves, abandoned without any care, any rhyme or reason. Some were pulled out of homes so bad it was hard to believe a human could live there. Some from situations so severe it scarred them forever afterwards. Care? Unlikely. What they needed was a lot more than the temporary care of a social worker. They needed some severe therapy and actual help. These kids were used to getting shoved around, getting hurt, and they retaliated in the same, and it always ended the same. 99% of the time the family is unable to handle them, and they get placed right back at the start. Why bother then? Eventually the social worker gets annoyed, starts blaming the kids, starts yelling and getting annoyed with them, they get overworked and stressed, taking it out on the kids in their charge. Perhaps it makes them feel better. Eventually they garden their hearts, and they turn to ice, that simple delusion they had at the beginning the memory and naive workings that most kids in the system never had. It was the same simple cycle over and over. Care? Never lasts forever, and it never lasts long.
The three youths were used to it, though. At least whoever this was wanted all three of them. They refused to be seperated. It would not happen. Not under their watch. Then again, they supposed that the system had figured that out long ago. Not much they could do about it anyways, not that they had not tried. They had, but one of the very childish traits they still possessed was stubborn determination. The child's being so much more than that of adults. So they won, every time.
"Jungkook-ah," Taehyung spoke softly, bending down, in front of the kneeling boy, who his his face down, not wanting to look up, not wanting to move. Taehyung sighed sadly, gripping the youth under his chin, and gently guiding his head upwards to look into his eyes. The boy had tears in his brown eyes, water almost spilling over. Yet he held them in, strong, yet so helplessly vulnerable it physically ached to see. The two hated seeing the youngest like this. They hated it with every fiber of their being, and it hurt to see him like this again.
Jimin joined Taehyung down on the floor.
"Kookie, we will not allow anything bad to happen as long as it is within our power to prevent. And if they hurt you we leave. If so much as a scratch is seen as ditch them. You know the drill, baby." He said softly, carding his hand through the youth's hair.
"Yeah, so there is nothing to worry about. If the family sucks, we leave. Simple as that." Jungkook smiled, hugging them, clutching into them so tight, as though afraid to let go. He would not let go.
"Yeah,"
€€€
"Are you absolutely certain you want them?" This social worker was missing Yoongi off, really. He needed to physically stop himself from pounding her to the ground and physically taking the time to burn her alive and hear her screams. It would be music to his ears. Though he supposed the three would be more able to do it, and without a lighter. He kicked his lips slowly, he would be totally willing to let them do it too.
"How many times do we have to say yes?" Namjoon asked through gritted teeth. So she was missing him off too, it wasn't just him, nice.
"I am just making sure. They have a lot of issues. Nightmares, panic attacks, anger problem, all of them have a tendency to get very violent, runaway risks. It is not an issue of you don't want them and instead want another kid." Jin was missed too, you could see it on his face. And the fact that he blew up.
stalking towards the social worker, and she backed up, scared.
"Next time you ask us that question again I will personally see to it that you are found without a head attached. Maybe stop acting as though children are auction items, hmm?" Hoseok stared. Okay, so Jin was a little more than just angry. Still.
The woman nodded and shaking held out the clipboard for them to sign. Jin snatched it from her hand roughly.
"Thank you," he said, his voice later in sarcasm.
Okay. so Jin was murder level mad, still. At least they would be able to keep an eye on the kids.