Furious

Namjoon stalked around, cheeks red, eyes wild, paper crunched in his hand. Low growls were even issued from his mouth. He was angry. And it was obvious. The rest of them were hiding out on the opposite end of the room, not even daring to get anywhere close to the fuming leader. They had seen how the man had dealt with anger before, and they would most certainly prefer not to be a part of that diabolic cue. Yoongi was even hiding behind Hoseok, because of the sheer anger radiating off of the leader.

"Anyone want to ask what was on that piece of paper?" Jin whispered conspiratorily to the others. They quickly shook their head, not wishing any such things, preferring to do the exact opposite. No thank you, they did not wish to risk life and limb. Jin rolled his eyes, sighing. Of course such a job would fall to him, the eldest. Why he could not think it would be any other way.

"Joon-ah, what happened?" Jin asked, his gentle voice carressing the younger leader's ears. 

"They left!" He exclaimed. "They left us with nothing but a note thanking us for our hospitality." 

"That's what you are freaking out about?" Yoongi asked incredulous. Namjoon glared at him and growled. Yoongi's eyes widened and he lifted his hands in surrender. 

"I am just saying, I know where their orphanage is, we can adopt them. Sure, it will not totally fix the potential of them running off, but it will help somewhat." Namjoon stopped and stared at Yoongi. 

"Wait. Really?" He asked, eyes hopeful. The man was way too easy to read sometimes. Especially for a gang leader. 

"Yes, really, Namjoon-ah, I can give the place a call right now and have everything ready within the next hour. We could go pick them up, drag them back to us. No problem."

"I do not think it will go well if we have to drag them back forcibly." Hosoek said simply. "They escaped because they do not feel safe, how many more times are we going to force them back here? It is unwise."

"No," Namjoon said sternly. "What is unwise is allowing them to deal with the weight of their powers alone. Who knows how long they have had to bear this burden. We can help them, and so we will."