Chapter 10

Family Bonding 2

Xeldre's intense irritation can be seen on her frowning face, she folded her arms as she looked up at the high mountain they were going to climb. This is not in their plan, ang napagplanuhan ay sa resort sila pupunta at hindi sa mataas na bundok. She asked for a day off for swimming not for hiking. Fuck shit, nakaka-inis.

Iiling-iling na pinagmasdan niya ang matarik na bundok na kanilang aakyatin. Her memory last week with a landslide kept entering her mind. She knew that it won't happen again but here goes her mind saying that don't go because something bad might happen. Alam niyang ligtas ang aakyatin nilang bundok pero natatakot parin siya. Her family didn't know about the accident happened to her, they keep it a secret for them not to worry and for her not to mob by her fans and especially by reporters.

"Relax."   someone just whispered to her ears.

She was stiffened before closing her eyes when she hear Jp's husky voice and when she felt his warm breath to her ears. He even snaked his right arm in her waist from the back then he hold her left hand. Her breathing became ragged, she's having a hard time to breathe normally. Fuck you John Paul.

"Let me go!"   she shouted before facing him and pushing him away.

"Don't touch me again."   she added furiously.

"What's wrong? I'm just worried, ano na naman bang nagawa ko at galit ka na naman sakin?"   kunot noong lumapit ito sa kanya at bumulong.

Fuck it! Bakit nga ba siya galit? Hindi, hindi naman talaga siya galit kay Jp eh. Masyado lamang mabilis ang naging kilos ni Jp at nabigla siya. Who wouldn't be surprised if someone suddenly hugs her from behind and whispers in her ear in a hoarse voice as if he attracts her?

"Wala."   she immediately averted her gaze before walking away from him.

She went where her twins was who were currently paying to two people for their entrance. Nakangiting hinarap siya ng mga ito pero nakabusangot parin ang kanyang mukha. Buwiset kasi itong puso niyang walang tigil sa pagtibok ng mabilis at malakas. It was never been like this before until Jp came to her life.

"Be observant Xeldre, don't trust him too much."   mahinang usal ni Sean na seryosong nakatitig kay Jp na nakikipag-usap kay Vanelopie, hindi kalayuan sa kanila.

"What? I don't get you."   kumunot ang kanyang noo.

"That guy named John Paul? We have this feeling that he is not a gay."   Sage interrupted.

"What? You mean he's just pretending?"

"Yes, so be careful. Don't trust him too much, we don't know what he's hidden agenda."   Sean said.

Naguguluhan siyang napabaling ng tingin kay John Paul na pasimpleng sumusulyap din sa kanya. She averted her gaze on him, muli niyang ibinalik ang tingin sa kanyang mga kakambal bago tinignan na animo'y nagtatanong. She's so confused for pete's sake!

"H-how do you say so? Yeah, Jp is weird especially because he has this misconceive personality but I can say that he's a real gay."   pagtatanggol niya.

Why does she even doing this?

"Don't believe easily to what people act, Xeldre."   umiiling na usal ng panganay niyang kapatid.

"Pero Kuya Sean, nakakasigurado ako na bakla siya."

That's actually a lie, dahil may pagdududa din siya.

"I don't think so. Xeldre, lalaki kami at dama namin kung bakla ba talaga ang kauri namin. And that John Paul Saltino? I smell something fishy in his fake personality."   ngumisi si Sage bago inakbayan si Sean.