Chapter 36

Kiss of the Memories

Ang isang malambot na bagay ay marahang humahaplos sa pisngi ni Xeldre na nagpagising sa diwa niya. Nakakunot ang kanyang noo pero matiwasay naman ang naging paggising niya nang imulat niya ang kanyang mga mata. Johniela's smiling face showed up to her eyes. Ela smiled broadly as gently caressing her cheek which was still slightly red from her sleep.

Wow, her daughter is really beautiful. Every time she looked at Johniela she couldn't help but be amazed. Not that she's bragging just because it was her daughter, but she could say that Ela is fascinating. Hindi na siya magtataka kung bakit nakakabighani ang ganda ng kanyang anak kahit apat na taon pa lamang ito. May ganda kasi siya at guwapo naman ang totoong ama nito, pareho nitong nakuha ang gandang katangian ng panlabas nila ni Jp. But John Paul's face dominates.

Oh fucking great, she mentioned Jp's name again.

"Good morning, love." nakangiting humalik sa kanya ang isang lalaki.

It was Clark, hindi niya agad ito napansin.

"G-good morning, Clark. Narito kana pala."

"Well, actually I've been here since earlier. Looks like you didn't notice my presence because our daughter is cute. Her cuteness is snatching your attention." nanggigigil na pinisil nito ang pisngi ni Ela.

"D-daddy, I already k-know that. Don't mention it out loud." sagot ni Ela na pareho nilang ikinatawa.

"I'm sorry baby. Anyway, you're not just cute because you're beautiful. You inherited it from me."

"But Daddy, y-you're not my real f-father. Sho how did I get my f-face f-from you?" ngumuso ito na ikinatigil naman niya.

Nahihiyang nilingon niya si Clark na nakatayo sa may gilid niya. Malamlam ang mga mata nito habang pinagmamasdan si Johniela, that only means that he really loves her daughter. Clark cares for Johniela even though her daughter is not his real child. And even though Ela always mentions about her real father Clark doesn't get angry because he always understands her daugher.

Fucking yes! She is lucky to have Clark in her life, right? This is one of the reason why she can't go back to John Paul whom she loves, because she doesn't want to leave Clark who has always been by her side from then until now. Clark is one of a kind, gusto niyang masuklian ang lahat ng ginawa nito para sa kanya at lalo higit ang pagmamahal nito para sa kanya. Even if it hurts, mas pipiliin niya si Clark kaysa kay John Paul.

"Ela, apologize to your Daddy Clark. He is the one who is always by your side, he is the one who loves you and he is the one who takes care of you even if he is not your real father. It's rude of you to mention in front of your daddy Clark about your real dad." suway niya na kaagad namang ikinaalarma ni Ela.

"S-shorry Daddy. I won't d-do it again, I hope you're not m-mad at me."

"Of course baby. I wouldn't be mad at a cute kid like you." nakangiting ginulo-gulo ni Clark ang buhok ni Ela.

"One more thing, I understand you. Of course you'll be confused and you'll find out who your real dad is because you're from him."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Of course baby."

She has nothing to say as she watched the two. Clark sat down next to her and make Johniela sit to his lap. Isn't she so lucky with Clark? Simula nang magkrus ang landas nilang dalawa ay hindi na siya nito nilubayan, maging ang pagbisita niya sa nursery kung nasaan ang baby na si Johniela ay alam nito para lang makita siya. When she was alone watching over baby Ela he was always with her to help her. Sa madaling salita ay noon pa man hanggang ngayon inaalagaan ni Clark silang mag-ina.