Chapter 9

Family Bonding 1

Today is Saturday, John Paul should have been looking for his father now but he preferred to stay at the Airsoft Condominium. Masyadong hectic ang schedule ni Xeldre yesterday and she may be needing him. Kahit taga-alalay man lang siya nito sa loob ng condo unit nito, besides it was his job. He is  Xeldre's personal assistant after all.

He put a wide smile in his lips before going out of his unit. Magkatabi lang ang unit nila ni Xeldre kaya hindi na siya mahihirapang bisitahin ito. He was holding a tray before typing the password, Xeldre herself gave the password for him to enter her unit without asking for her permission. Yeah, she just really did.

Nang makapasok siya sa loob, hindi agad siya nagdalawang isip na magtungo sa kwarto nito. He knocked three times before he opened the door, Xeldre is still sleeping. He just lay down the tray on top of the table beside her before sitting in the edge of the bed.

"You're so beautiful sweetheart."   mahinang usal niya.

Xeldre is in supine position, nasa gilid ng ulo nito ang braso at ang isa naman ay nakapatong sa tiyan. Her legs was twisted and her thighs were covered of a comforter. Nag-igting ang kanyang bagang habang marahang hinahagod ng tingin ang kabuuang kagandahan ng dalaga mula ulo hanggang paa. She looks so fucking fragile.

His hands turned into fist while staring at her angelic face. Ganitong klase ng babae ang dapat ingatan, respetuhin at alagaan ngunit sinamantala ng mga lintek na lalaking iyon. If he was there after that thing happened to Xeldre, he might have killed those stupid men. And if he was there before that thing happened to her, he will protect her no matter what. The obscenity they did to Xeldre caused her a great fear and hatred towards men. Stupid mother fuckers.

He will admit that he feel horny especially when Xeldre's around because after all he's a man, but even so he won't fucking abuse her. Bumuntong hininga siya bago inayos ang comforter na nagtataklob sa magandang katawan nito. He's cock is getting hard but he manage to resist.

"Hmmm, John Paul?"   kunot noong napatitig sa kanya si Xeldre nang magising ito.

"Good morning Baeh!"   he greeted, balik pagpapanggap na naman siya.

He doesn't want to pretend but he have to.

"Good morning din bakla. Ang aga mo naman yata? Wala tayong trabaho ngayon."

"Achuchu, alam ko. I just brought you food, I cooked that for you."   nakangiting kinuha niya ang tray bago inilapag sa kama nito.

"Eat up."

"Salamat dito, pero nakakapanibago naman na ipinagluto mo ako. May kailangan ka?"

"Gagiii, I cooked that for you because of some reason. I don't want anything for you."

"Oh, my gay personal assistant is so sweet. Dahil diyan dadagdagan ko ang sahod mo this month."

"Huwag na."

"Alright, but why did you cooked for me?"   nakangising tanong nito bago itinaas at baba ang ang dalawang kilay.

"C-cause I want to. I thank you for your great salary."   he lied.

Baka lumaki pa ulo nito eh.

"Just like that?"   she asked as if she was disappointed.

He sighed before nodding. Xeldre's wide and genuine smile gradually disappearing, he felt burden after seeing her reaction. Fuck himself, he just disappointed her again! He kept disappointing the woman she like. But he remained silent and didn't speak anymore, he doesn't want to tell her that he cooked her foods because he's worried and want to take care of her. Not now, but soon. Maybe.