Chapter 26 (SPG)

In A Relationship

"J-john Paul?"

Nanginginig na napatitig si Xeldre sa binata.

"Do you think I will let go of you this time? Especially that you already know the truth that I am not a gay?"   inangat ni Jp ang mukha niya by touching her chin.

"W-what are you saying?"

"In just a short of time, I'm  already deeply falling in love with you and I will never let you go."   he said and kissed her passionately.

Damn, did John Paul confessed his feelings for her? Fuck shit, hindi siya maaaring magkamali sa kanyang narinig. From Jp's own mouth came that he loved her, he had loved her ever since. Because of those words, her anger and resentment for him immediately faded. When it really comes to Jp she is weak, she loses and is always carried away by his tenderness.

"John Paul---hmmm."   she moans for his name.

Napapikit siya ng mariin kasabay ng pagyakap ng kanyang mga braso sa batok nito. Walang ano-ano'y tinugon niya ang masarap na halik nito na puno ng pag-iingat. For a few minutes their lips just moved together, creating a loud sound, occasionally turning their heads while fighting to kiss. Maging dila nila ay naglalaban na lumilikha ng weird sounds. Ang kaninang mabagal na halik ay pabilis nang pabilis at nagiging marahas.

"Shit, hmmm----oh fuck!"

"Oh fuck, your lips is so soft!"   papuri nito.

She was already falling for the kiss that John Paul was giving her so she didn't realize that her bare back already leaning against the cold wall, Jp hugged her two thighs and lifted her up. Buhat-buhat siya nito habang magkaharapan sila, hindi pinuputol ang mainit-init, marahas at masarap na halikan nilang dalawa.

Nagsisimulang mamasa at manikip ang kanyang pagkababae, dahil sa panggigigil niya ay iniyakap niya ng kusa ang kanyang dalawang binti sa baywang ng huli, pressing his body against her with full of force. She is very horny and she wants to feel his bulging crotch to her womanhood even though she still wearing undies. While Jp is doing nothing but kissing her as if there's no tomorrow while stroking her back and ass.

"Oh fuck you!"   she hissed in so much pleasure.

Jp just smirked before he decided to change their position. Buhat parin siya nito habang inihihiga siya sa malambot na kama. She still doesn't remove the embrace of her legs on his sturdy body. Mariin na lamang siyang napakagat labi nang magsimulang bumayo ang lalaking nasa ibabaw niya. He's thrusting even though they still have clothes on. Uulos ito ng malakas bago iru-rub ang pagkalalaki sa kanyang namamasang pagkababae, ng paulit-ulit.

"Shit, Why the heck don't you wear cycling shorts?"   nagawa pa nitong magalit habang sumisilip sa loob ng palda na suot niya.

Do she have to wear cycling short? May panty naman na siyang suot eh.

"Damn, the cheek of your pussy has come out of your thin white panties."   nangingiting sabi nito na mukhang nagpapula sa kanyang pisngi.

"Fuck Xeldre, I can't take this any longer."

Huminto ito sa ginagawa kaya inalis niya ang pagkakayakap ng kanyang mga binti sa baywang nito. She gulped and her body began to feel cold and starts shivering as the beautiful eyes of the latter stared at her intently as he took off his tshirt, then he removed the belt that was wrapped around his waist. Fuck, she isn't ready yet. But, she really want to do this right now.

"See this? This body will make you shiver in so much pleasure."   mahinang usal nito sa kaakit-akit na tono.

Hindi siya nakasagot as John Paul traversed his own fingers from the side of his seductive neck down to his bulgy and broad chest, to his small pinkish nipple, to his shining and well-defined abs, to his vertical t-shape navel, to his belly, until his palm covered his long and fat manhood. Her breathing became ragged as Jp started to masturbate his long, fat and huge shaft.