Chapter 44: Judgement

Y/n Alt: "What happened? I though your little regeneration trick would activate by now~?"

Kama: "Shut it!! I'll make you fall victim to your own desires"

She smiles while attempting to manipulate his mind but failed as Alter grinned at her.

Kama: "What?! How did my-"

She was chucked a sword at her chest from a gate as Alter made his way to her.

Y/n Alt: "I have no carnal desires for you to manipulate. My objective is to kill you so that Eucliwood can live freely"

Kama: "AAAH!!.. I.. won't lose!!"

She creates a ball of energy and throws it at Alter who sliced it with Gram.

Y/n Alt: "Useless, show me your true POWER!!!"

He uses a quick mana burst to close the distance while Kama tried to keep him far from her.

Kama: "You damn mo-"

Alter cut her off by grabbing her by the face and slammint her against the wall of a mountain. He points Gram to her chest as she releases beams in all directions. The area was covered in smoke until a golden light pierced through it to reveal he still had her in the same place and in his grasp.

Y/n Alt: "You're a one trick pony"

He points the sword to her chest and starts firing multiple beams at her. They weren't strong enough to go through it but enough to cause her immense pain. All Kama could do was scream in agony as Alter had used his black chains to hold her down. He smiled the entire time as he tortured her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gilgamesh picked me up after being healed by a potion in his treasury. I pull one out as well and douce it.

Gilgamesh: "Y/n, now's our best chance to win... I'll be activating my Mythological Mystic Code"

Y/n: "You too? I guess it's about time huh? How about after this, we have a few cups or wine together?"

Gilgamesh looked a little troubled.

Gilgamesh: "... Yes. I'm proud of you, you know?"

Y/n: "What's up with the sudden compliment?"

Gilgamesh: "You've gained the recognition of the King of Heroes. Are you sure that's what you should be saying?"

Y/n: "I thought I gained a while ago"

I say with a smile as Gilgamesh attempted to laugh it off but was still worried about something.

Gilgamesh: "Hmph.. I guess there's always time to mourn later"

Y/n: "What?"

Gilgamesh's armor falls off as he activates his power from before.