Vol 2 Chapter 10: Mordred

You can skip this part if you want, just a little venting on a matter that's been ticking me off a bit.

I feel like some people don't understand something I've mentioned before, but maybe that's my fault for not clarifying it or wording it better. These gods aren't like the ones you've seen or read in dxd, I'll personally be buffying the shit out of them so they can seem more like gods compared to the rest of the characters than they do already. I've also heard people ask, why not just use Ea? Because even Gilgamesh doesn't always pull out Ea. Think about the times he's used Ea in the big screen/anime. From what I can remember, He thought about it versus Shirou (His literal counter who was gaining an advantage over him and he still had to debate with himself on using it), Tiamat (A literal fucking Beast!!), and against Saber (King Arthur with some OP hax being Avalon), and against the holy grail (He didn't really use it, just its winds). I won't just spam Ea everytime either because it'll just kill the book for me. Just one shotting everything is cool, yes but it doesn't make it fun. Of course, Ea is in his arsenal but it won't be the only thing our MC uses. I'll be using the full extend of his treasury along with some Noble Phantasms I created for him (you all can also give me your own Noble Phantasm ideas if you like, I'll even credit you with the idea if I use it). He is himself after all, he's bound to create a few for himself. Guess that's it, I hope ye all enjoy the chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akagi: "Sister, I see a building"

Kaga: "Should we move in?"

She looks towards Mordred for instructions but the knight hadn't said a word since leaving the fight versus Heracles.

Mordred: "..."

Kaga: "Mordred?"

Mordred: "Huh? Oh, yea..."

Amagi: "Up ahead you two!!"

They make their way towards the enemy building where 2 figures standing in front of the door to the building.

Mordred: "Seems like they are the ones who we'll be fighting?"

Asclepious: "So you all belong to the L/n-Gilgamesh peerage? I'm Asclepious, God of Medicine"