Chapter 16: Familiar Face From a Distant Past

Have a warspite :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fall back into my chair from exhaustion.

Y/n: "I need a break"

It's been 10 days since I had my conversation with Sirzechs regarding my goal. Everyone had been working long hours trying to get everything prepared. Currently we are in the process of moving out to a bigger place. Eucliwood managed to find a good home to stay at near the middle of the Kuoh. I used several gates to send items from my house into Babylon. Rather than packing like any normal person, this would save man power and time to quickly move out. Mordred and X had been sent out an hour ago on a mission to escort Ahri to the new place. Ahri was supposed to set up a barrier that would keep us safe from potential intruders while Amagi and I were just finished with setting up a report on potential allies. We had marked down 2 people near Kuoh. One just up the mountain. A master strategist that had the power of a dragon capable of leveling an entire city by itself. She would be difficult to convince since the only other thing we know is that she's very hostile against all who dare enter her mountain. The other one is a woman that survived a hell like no other. From a territory owned by wizards, only one survived after literal hell fire rained down to burn down the city and all of it's inhabitants. Quite frankly, the only reason we even found out about this was through luck. An old man was talking about it while we were at a bar. I asked him about it since no one believed him. He told us about it and about the mage. He didn't tell us much given he had limited information about it. The mage is said to be residencing in a tower a couple of days away.

Amagi: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Amagi, what is it?"

I sit up as Amagi brings me some notes.

"This Sona person.. she is close to you is she not?"

I look and surely see a picture of Sona.

Y/n: "We are friends, yes. What of her?"

Amagi: "She could potentially be an ally to us-"

Y/n: "She can't"

I said bluntly.

Amagi: "Why not?"

Y/n: "She is someone who has ties with the main devils or whatever they call themselves. A sister she spoke about with me in the past. What was her name again.. Sarah? Sera?.. hmm... Serafall"

Amagi: "Serafall?"

Y/n: "She's supposed to be a big shot but.."

Amagi: "But?"

Y/n: "Well according to Sona, she's kind of an airhead from what she described her. She has this tendency to believe herself to be a magical girl or something"

Kind of intrigued to see it.

Amagi: "Oh"

Y/n: "Trust me. If her sister had no ties to the faction leaders, I'd have asked her ages ago to join me"

Amagi: "Well, that's all we have nearby. Regarding potential allies not close *cough* *cough* we have a sun god out in India, a kid that's capable of using both fire and ice, and a powerful elf mage in Greece"

Y/n: "Keep the other 3 under watch. We'll focus on the two nearby"

Amagi: "Of course"

She puts the files inside of a folder which I take and put into Babylon.

Y/n:"Anything else?"

Amagi: "Not at the moment. Eu and Isla are currently at school. Should you not be there aswell?"