Chapter 10: Twilight Healing

I walk towards the church angry as ever. Everything was messing up. Rias wasn't supposed to have found out about Raynare, other than that annoying pawn of hers. Raynare was supposed to have snatched Asia away from Issei and being the idiot he is, he would of gone after her alone.

Y/n: "What the hell did she do to fuck up!!"

I punch the wall to release my anger. I need to make sure she gets everything done now if anything. She may just have kidnaped Asia. If Issei is as much of an idiot as I think he may be, then he should be heading towards the church right about now.

Y/n: "If I lose out on that damn sacred gear... You better leave Kuoh Raynare, fast"

I feel a strong presence up ahead in the direction where the church is.

Y/n: "They are attacking already?!"

I run towards the church hoping that the deed is done.

Y/n: "I can always keep Asia if she can't even do a simple thing right"

I see a familiar failure flying out of the window onto the ground. She hasn't notice I was nearby as I look at her hands and notice the sacred gear on her.

Y/n: "Atleast she did that right"

A little catgirl comes over and grabs her by the leg, dragging her back into the church. I walk towards the door and listen to everything they are saying. How she tricked and killed him to Issei getting revived by Rias to her begging Issei to save her.

Y/n: "Oh Raynare, that was not the right thing to say"

Before Rias can blow her to ashes, I use Enkidu to wrap Raynare and pulled her towards me.

Rias: "Y/n? What's the meaning of this?!"

Y/n: "Do you not remember Rias? I don't serve you. I have no reason to respond to you"

Issei was visibly triggered by my actions and pulled out a slightly bigger gauntlet.

Issei: "Hand her back Y/n!!"

Y/n: "Oh no, a big, angry red lizard is threatening me~ What should I do~? Hand her back to you? No, I don't think I will"

Issei: "I said give her back!!!"

Y/n: "Or what?"

Issei: "I'll rip your head off your neck"

I was on the verge of laughter but held it back.

Y/n: "Ooo, scary. Did the little drag- No, you don't deserve that nickname. Did the little lizard boy get upset that his heart got broken"

Enkidu releases Raynare as she falls to the ground.

Raynare: "Thank you for saving me King"

Y/n: "Shut it. Don't you read the room? It's grown up's time to talk"

Rias also grew upset.

Rias: "So, you were the one who sent Raynare to kill Issei?!"

Y/n: "No. Don't drag me in on the mess this bitch made. I just sent her to get the sacred gear that dead blonde over there possessed. Whatever happened to that puppet of yours you hold so dearly before was all her doing"

Issei: "Liar!!"

Y/n: "One thing I am not is a liar, Rias. I mean it"

Issei: "Prove it!!"

Her pawn continued to talk for her as I grew irritated by his constant barking.

Y/n: "If I truly wanted that idiot dead, I'd do it myself. Why rely on useless lumber to fix my problems if they can't even do simple tasks"