Chapter 4: Fallen Angels

Y/n: "This is some great wine you have Gilgamesh"

Gilgamesh: "Of course it is. Everything I own is perfect"

Y/n: "Regarding battles, how do I fight? Do I just pull out a sword or something?"

Gilgamesh: "If that's what you choose to do then so be it. I wouldn't dirty my hands with handling those mongrels"

Y/n: "How would you handle it then?"

Gilgamesh: "Simple"

An image then appears in my head. Memories of Gilgamesh fighting a large man with a large sword. He was fast and agile despite his size. He seems to be protecting someone, a little girl.

Y/n: "What happened to them?"

Gilgamesh: "I discarded them"

He said bluntly.

Y/n: "What?!"

I stop in my tracks as my eyes shoot open.

Y/n: "Why?"

Gilgamesh: "It's a war. They desired the grail fully knowing that it belonged to me"

Y/n: "But... killing a child"

Gilgamesh: "Though I share your emotions now, I would do it all over again if I had to. She was a catalyst for the grail and it worked"

Y/n: "... Was there another way?"

Gilgamesh: "If there was, I couldn't find it. Besides, I gave her an easy death. I let her find comfort before I ripped her heart out"

Y/n: "May that girls soul rest in peace. What about the other one?"

Gilgamesh: "Berserker? He's long been dead"

I continue on my way, exploring the city of Kuoh. I checked out the establishments looking for a place to get a bite at. I find a pizza restaurant and decided to head in. I reached into my wallet to count how much money I had before ordering anything. Once I check my funds, I order and pay for the food before waiting for the waitress to tell my meal was ready.

Y/n: "I really need to start practicing this damn magic of yours"

Gilgamesh: "Relax, you'll start training later. As for now, we have someone watching us"

Y/n: "Where are they at?"

Gilgamesh: "A couple of meters away. I can sense her. She may have bad inten- Hold on, she's coming this way!!"

I hear the door to the pizza place open as a girl walks in.