Final Vol 2 Teaser

This will be the last chapter/teaser I put out until I drop Vol 2. The hype is going to be sooo real, I can already feel it. Also, I need my Vritra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days after Kama's defeat

Y/n: "..."

I was going through some of the left over paperwork I needed to do while sitting on my throne

*Knock Knock*

Y/n: "Come in"

The door opens as I see Merlin walk in with a rather large man behind her.

Y/n: "This should be interesting"

I put my work down as I give them both my attention.

Y/n: "Seems you are leaving then?"

Merlin: "I am, and I am eternally grateful to you for not only housing me and accepting, but to also learn from you. My sincerest thanks"

Y/n: "It's no big deal. You helped quite a lot with the battle so we'll count it even"

I look at the man as he proudly towers her.

Y/n: "And who might this be?"

??: "I am the one who stands at the pinnacle of all races"

Merlin: "Oh god"

Merlin facepalms as the proud man walks over to the steps of my throne. My eyes squint a little as he steps a foot on the first step. A sword flies near his foot as I glare at him.

Y/n: "That's enough mongrel. I care not for your title but it's name"

He chuckles to himself as he matches my gaze.

??: "I am the Lion's Sin of Pride"

Escanor: "Escanor"

Y/n: "Escanor ey?"

I look over to Merlin who was still covering her face in frustration.

Y/n: "It appears your.. friend here doesn't know matters Merlin. You don't take a step near the king's throne unless allowed to. No remove your filthy feet of my steps"