You Thought It Was An Update, But It Was Me, MORE FILLER!!

Why not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siduri: "*sighs* It appears I'm at last done with my king's work"

She looks over to see Y/n resting on the sofa with a pair of golden headphones over his head. She noticed how the bags under his eyes had began to reduce.

Siduri: "It's good to take a break once in a while Y/n. Working for 4 days straight with as much as a power nap is not healthy.. If only Tiamat was still here. She was the only thing that would push an immovable object like him to relax every now and then"

She gets up from the table after sorting everything out and passes by the sleeping King. She runs her hand through his hair a bit as a small smile appears on her face.

Siduri: "Please take care of yourself. Nobody wants to see you get sick or overworked. You need to know when to sleep or sit down and take a break"

She silently exits the room as thoughts on the warm shower she was going to take at home runs through her head.

*CRASH* *BREAK* *YELLS*

She quickly looks inside to see Y/n still asleep.

Siduri: "Those headphones are really good. Might ask my king if I can have some for myself"

She closes the door shut and runs off to where the racket was coming from.

Mordred: "I WANNA USE IT NOW!!!"

Isla: "Um.. You shouldn't be playing with that"

Siduri: "What the hell is going on?!"

She walks in to find Mordred and Eucliwood in a stand off while little Isla watched them terrified. Outside of those 3, Kaga and X where eating popcorn while Akagi was brushing her tail.

Akagi: "Making it more poofy for my commander. I hope he likes it a little more on the thicker side"

She looked behind her and slapped her ass a little.

Akagi: "Hm, as I thought. They have gotten bigger and firmer.. Perhaps I should redeem my gift from the commander sometime soon~"

Kaga: "Sister, please don't say things like that outloud"

Akagi: "Don't worry Kaga, you can participate as well in watching my beloved commander as he ravages me like a wild animal in heat trapped for months~!!!"

X: "She is definitely something else"

Kaga: "Agreed"

Mordred: "She won't lend me it!!"

Eucliwood: "I wanna keep it"

Siduri: "What are you two even arguing abou-?"

Siduri: "..."

She took a second to dry her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

Siduri: "IS THAT EA?!"