Vol 2 Chapter 5: Hot Springs Conversations

This image about to make me act a MOTHAFUCKING FOOOOOOL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the warm water of the hot spring Rias invited us in and sit back. The water instantly begins to relax my muscles while easing my tension.

Y/n: "*sighs*

Azazel: "Mind if I take a seat?"

Y/n: "Do as you like"

He does as he asked while I look up into the sky.

Y/n: "They've created their own moon?"

Azazel: "Yep. Devils wanted one too since they like it up in the sky when they'd visit the human realm"

Y/n: "I see.. Hm?"

I could hear the voices of Issei and the vampire boy coming over to the hot spring I was in.

Issei: "You're a boy. STOP COVERING YOURSELF!!"

Gasper: "KYAA!!!"

Issei tried to pull the towel off the child as to not feel weirded out or something along those lines.

Y/n: "Why the hell did I agree to come here first?"

Azazel: "It's a great way to relax before your big business meeting tomorrow"

I bring out a grail of wine and sit back while looking up.

Y/n: "I guess so"

Azazel: "Are you worried at all King of Kuoh?"

Y/n: "No. I believe we'll win this and head back to Kuoh that same day"

Azazel: "Ego still matches up. You'll have to stay here for a few days by the way. The Gods still need to assemble their own team for the Rating Game and gather up all their shit for the meeting tomorrow"

Y/n: "Whatever amount it takes doesn't matter, as long as it isn't too long. I don't wish to be here for more than a week"

Out of nowhere, I heard someone calling for me.

Akagi: "COMMANDER!!!"

I look up and could see Akagi peeking from the hot spring up above, giving me a little wave.

Amagi: "Hey, get back over here!!!"

Akagi: "Wow. Amagi, the Commander's packing~!!"

Amagi: "STOP LOOKING!!!"

She gets pulled back as I chuckle to myself at her tendencies to anger her elder sister.

Akagi: "I didn't even get to show him my body yet!!"

Amagi: "YOU WILL NOT!!"

Before we were separated, Akagi and Mordred wanted to come in to the men's side with me, Kaga was being forced by Akagi. They wanted me to go in alone so they could join me for whatever reason, but I declined despite their reasons. Or atleast, only Mordred's reason. She still didn't like being treated like a woman and Akagi.. Well, let's just say she wanted to be acknowledge as a woman with her voluptuous body.

Azazel: "She's wild"

Y/n: "You wouldn't understand. That wasn't even as crazy as she gets"

Issei: "Can you tell us?"

Issei, Kiba, and Gasper sat next to me as I tried to not tell personal events without her consent. Although, seeing as she didn't mind mine when talking about my penis, why not.

Y/n: "She tends to come into my room when I'm sleeping and grind her ass on me to try and pop a boner out of me. If she isn't doing that, she's rubbing her body on me to "mark me" with her scent so that other females don't approach me"