Chapter 40: Fate Of The World

He looks so happy now that he has himself some Sabers :)

Fun Fact 1:
Evil Female Robin from Fire Emblem Heroes was supposed to be in the story but was ultimately was scrapped as I already had too many waifus already.

Fun Fact 2:
The concept of having the MC's alter was a complicated one at first. I wasn't sure how I wanted to write it and was planning on making a kind Gilgamesh as the Alter. Safe to say, I prefer my idea better. An edgy, no fucks given, I don't give a shit who does as long as Kama dies MC alter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "Gilgamesh!!"

Gilgamesh: "I know"

We take a few steps back while opening many gates and fire. Kama tears through every sword with her beams until Tiamat reaches her.

Tiamat: "Kama!!"

She punches her in the faces which makes Kama retreat back a few steps.

Kama: "Beast II"

Tiamat did not allow her to breathe though. She fired a furry of punches to her face and body. One final jab to the mouth has her stumble back.

Tiamat: "X!!"

X: "On your left"

She comes in and attacks every possible joint she has.

Kama: "RrrrAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

She uses her authority to send everyone back as the little scratches that they did heal up.

Kama: "You little pests are annoying"

She goes at full speed towards them. She catches Tiamat by the neck and slams her into the ground.

Tiamat: "Ow"

She let's out a small cry but holds onto the ground and Kama's arm.

Mordred: "Clarent Blood.."

Kama: "I missed her-"

Mordred: "ARTHUUURRRRRR!!!"

Tiamat uses the distraction to jump up and get behind Kama. Holding her in place, Mordred drops the beam onto the two of them. They both scream in pain as they tank the entire blast. Once the dust settles, Kama jumps towards Mordred and nearly impales her with her beam.

Kama: "You'll be annoying so I'll kill you now"

X: "Mordred!!"

Mordred: "Shit!!"

Kama went to attack her once more but Tiamat appears behind her with both hands over her.

Tiamat: "You will not hurt her!!"

Kama: "Not this time"

She dodges her attack and kicks her away. Tiamat crashes into one of the mountains, creating a crater inside.

Kama: "Back to-"

*Explosion*

A golden sword flew straight into her face and exploded.

Kama: "*cough* The hell?!"

She looks up to see me looking down on her.

Kama: "Raaahhh!!"

Mordred slid in between her legs and slashed at her left thigh.

Kama: "Ahh!!"

As she went to hold onto her knee, Issei rushed as slashed at her right before using his boosted gear to upper cut her.