Vol 2 Chapter 16: The King's Rage

This chapter will conclude the Rating Game portion as I move on to more cannon DxD story in the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erebus: "H-Hey, you can't use those chains or that sword of yours remember?!"

Y/n: "I don't need them. They'd finish you off too quickly. You all shall know pain"

He then brought his hand forward which made the group uneasy despite the combined amount of God level defensive spells they set up.

Y/n: "Gate to Babylon"

The world suddenly turned to darkness before the opponents as they tried to figure out what happened. In a flash, everything turned to a bright golden color while the King stayed in place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azazel: "We can't see anything"

Issei: "It's just.. a gold circle around them now"

Rias: "What's happening? Even the cameras that are inside the arena can't capture any picture"

On the opposite side, Zeus and Indra were confused at what happened while Hades tried to find the answers.

Indra: "Is that some sort of reality marble?!"

Zeus: "What is that boy doing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "You should all feel proud of yourselves. You are all the first to test out my new Noble Phantasm. This entire world you see is the embodiment of Gilgamesh. The king that collected every treasure in existence"

The group looked around to see nothing but golden walls in every direction.

Y/n: "Welcome to my world. In my world, I am the rules and I deem you all as my enemy"

In an instant, every single defensive spell was dispelled, leaving every god vulnerable to the King's attacks.

Ares: "How did he do that?!"

Y/n: "I should add that you all better be on the move"

Heracles: "And why is that?"

Y/n: "Within Gate to Babylon, every weapon I use will be ranked EX automatically. On top of that"

I pull out two "regular" swords that begin to glow red upon me grabbing them.

Y/n: "I've unleashed a skill I had been working on. I call it, Beast Slayer. Any weapon I touch, which stacks onto the EX rank, gains an anti divine buff"

I jump down and look at them tremble in fear.

Y/n: "Those of you that do not peak my interest will be eliminated now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issei: "Is their a way-?"

Announcer: "God Pawn. God Rook. God Pawn. God Knight. God Rook. All have been eliminated at the same time from contention"

Rias: "WHAT?!"

The images of the Gods eliminated appear before the crowd. Heracles, Artemis, Ares, Athena and Thanatos were all shown which silenced everyone.

Sirzechs: "*gulp* He took out 3 God level beings, Heracles, the child of Zeus and strongest divine hero in greek history and the strongest Grim Reaper at the same time?"

Despite being a higher ranking being, Sirzechs was still nervous at the sheer power that the boy they once nearly went to war with had.

Grayfia: "I guess you dodged a bullet?"