Vol 2 Chapter 35: The Resolve

Beautiful Gamer Girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rias: "Issei!!!"

She rushes over to him and cradles the boy in her arms as I send my sword back.

The rest of her peerage fly down and run up to the two, unsure what to do to help.

I did not care for him enough to check as I slowly turned back and dragged my feet. My Mystic Code finally wore off after using it for so long and left my body drained of strength.

Y/n: "Stop your sobbing"

I could barely muster enough power to speak as I felt my body about to give up at any second.

Y/n: "I didn't kill him *panting*.. I simply cut him out of his armor"

Rias: "Huh?"

She looked at the boy and noticed the slash across his chest had not exposed his inner organs or leaked much blood either.

Akeno: "What about the scar?!"

Y/n: "That's *gasping for air* his punishment.. for harming one of my own. Next time he does something stupid.. that cut won't be some light"

Issei: "R-.. Rias?"

Rias: "Issei!!"

The rest all jumped over to him and hugged the boy as I moved past them

Asia: "Issei?"

The boy's eyes darted to the familiar voice and saw that the blonde girl was alright.

Issei: "Asia-"

They stopped celebrating as I grab Asia by the wrist and pull her with me.

Kiba: "Wait, where are you-?!"

Y/n: "I SPARED HIS LIFE, DIDN'T I?!"

I wasted too much energy on my anger that I fell to one knee.

Y/n: "She's still alive.. I need her"

I let go of Asia as I attempt to pick myself up.

Y/n: "Or else, she'll die"

The massive sword returns to Babylon as Eucliwood holds onto Ahri with tears on her eyes.

Y/n: "Please.. help her"

I collapse on the ground as I hear her footsteps run off in their direction.

Ophis: "You had me fooled for a second there. Well, what to do with you?"

Y/n: "I'm too tired for this shit right now"

Ophis: "Looks like you need my help"

I look at the short Ophis and squint my eyes.

Y/n: "I'll get up.. Later"

Ophis: "Wanna see a cool trick?"

Y/n: "Not really"

I sigh as I turn back to see Ahri getting back up with the hole having been healed but had a scar over it.

Y/n: "I didn't think she would be able to heal herself in time"

Ophis: "I'll show you my grown up self"

It takes me a second but I process everything she said and am left bewildered.

Y/n: "YOUR WHAT?!"

Her body suddenly began to grow right before my eyes. She wasn't as tall as I am, far from it, but was still massive compared to her regular self.