Vol 3 Chapter 3: A New Game

The doors to my throne room open as we all walk in. Inside were Sirzechs, Azazel and Michael waiting by a bar I had nearby.

Y/n: "*sighs* Are you drinking my wine?"

Sirzechs: "Couldn't help it. It is quite exquisite"

Y/n: "I have only the finest wine in history here. Whatever, hand me a cup"

We all sit at the bar while the rest sit back at the tables I had installed incase I had company.

Azazel: "How are you doing kid?"

Y/n: "Better. I'd say I'm back to myself"

Michael: "That's great to hear"

Y/n: "*sip* I'm guessing you all have something to speak with me about?"

Sirzechs put his cup down as he took out some notes and pictures from a folder he had at his side.

Sirzechs: "Take a look"

He spreads them out in front of me. There were images of destroyed cities and monuments from all around the world.

Y/n: "The hell is this?"

Azazel: "Seems like our next opponent has been causing quite some trouble all over the globe"

Michael: "Osaka, Moscow, New York, Paris, London. Many heavily populated places have been getting attacked by him and more..."

He stayed quiet as did the rest.

Y/n: "More? What aren't you telling?"

Sirzechs: "Y/n.. Thanks to Kiara.. The world.."

Azazel: "They know about the supernatural now"

Y/n: "... So the secret's out?"

They all nod as I think back to all of the notes I haven't opened.

Y/n: "That must be what they were all trying to get me for"

Sirzechs: "Y/n, there's a problem with that"

Azazel: "Rogues. Evil Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels are taking advantage of this chaos and are causing havoc along with that enemy of yours"

Y/n: "Shit, this isn't good"

Sirzechs: "We are doing our best with keeping our people in check, but that isn't easy"

Y/n: "As Humanity's Overseer, I have to protect them... I joined you all as my own pillar. I rule over the entirety of humanity. Let everyone know that if they prey on a human, they'll have to punished by my hands'

Michael: "You think a warning from you is going to be enough?"

Sirzechs: "Should put an end to it in my opinion"

Azazel: "You don't just save the world twice from godly beings and not take his word seriously"

Michael: "You have a point"

Y/n: "No, he's got a point. Not all of them will listen, but as long as most of them don't, that will do until we can capture the rest"

Sirzechs: "Azazel and I can round up a few of our best to deploy when incidents arise"

Y/n: "You have my thanks"

I grab the photos and put them into the folder as I look over my shoulder. Amagi walks over and I hand them to her, instructing to put them by my throne for later.

Y/n: "That's isn't all I'm guessing?"

Sirzechs: "I've been working together with a few of the big names on something"